Kushal Textile Institute
Kushal Textile Institute is an eminent Professional Textile Institute established in 1993 at Surat, the city that is also known as the capital of Synthetic Textiles in India.
Textile knowledge combined with specialized expertise in operational excellence, analysis and domain knowledge is the key to success for a textile oriented entrepreneur in most textile industries today.
Objective of our institute is to provide training & expertise to dynamic & prospective industrialist on techno-commercial matters in weaving sector of synthetic textiles. As such they are financially very sound but they do not have sufficient knowledge/experience of business management and technical matter in the field of weaving & designing. We are educating them theoretically and practically on the relevant areas of the industry – its bottlenecks, process related issues, other challenges & how to overcome these all. We also arrange educational visits to the leading textile industries as part of our training.
Considering the global competition & technological up-gradation, the industry has started modernization at very fast pace after remarkable year 2000. Looking at these very timely requirements of the industry, we started educating local entrepreneurs in the fields of modern technologies used in weaving sector of textile industry. Our objective is not only to make them familiar in the field of modern technologies but also giving them all support to be a successful industrialist by the means of giving guide-line/ advice for selection & procurement of right type of infrastructure development.
Milestone Achievements of KTI
- Trained more than 1600 Industrialists & Traders from across India till March 2018.
- Over 46,000 hours of lectures and practical training conducted till March 2018.
- The One and Only private institute for Synthetic Textile training courses in South Gujarat.
- Man Made Fibre Weaving
- Basic of Woven Fabric Designing
- Sample Analysis in Practical
- Special Course in Jacquard Weaving
- Modern Techniques of Filament Weaving
- Advanced Designing of Woven Fabric
- Elements of Yarn & Grey Fabric
Highlights of the Activities
- KTI had organized a 15-day training program in association with Textile Ministry of Government of India at CSTRI(Central Silk Technological Research Institute), Bangalore. In this training program detailed information with practical training about Textile Industry was imparted to a group of textile unit owners belonging to Surat Textile industry.
- Organized seminar on “Technical Textile – The Future” in the year 2010.
- Hosted International Seminar on “Smart Use of Technology” at Surat, from the platform of “Kushal Network of Textile” on date – 10th October’2015.
- Kushal Textile Institute supported “Textile 4.0” conference hosted by The Textile Association (India) – Mumbai Unit, on date 22 & 23 March’2018. Delegation of nearly 40 members from Surat attended that conference.
- Kushal Textile Institute hosted a meet of young textile entrepreneurs “Textile Entrepreneurs Alliance Meet” (TEAM) of Surat & Mumbai region on 12th April’2018.
- Kushal Textile Institute has supported seminar on “Recent Trends in Fabric Forming” organized by The Textile Association (India) – Mumbai Unit on date 8th September’2018 at Vapi.
- Kushal Textile Institute is an “Associate Knowledge Partner” for the international textile exhibition GTTES-2019 (2nd Global Textile Technology and Engineering Show), organized by ITME SOCITY at Mumbai, on dates 1-3 February’2019.
The Director – Shri Minesh V. Adhvaryu
Mr. Minesh Adhvaryu is a Textile Technologist & an accomplished Synthetic Textiles professional. He has been associated with the Industry actively for last 36 years. Mr. Adhvaryu is the founder and director of Kushal Textile Institute.
Knowledge to the Industry by Shri Minesh V. Adhvaryu
- He has conducted more than 18 Textile seminars from various platforms.
- He has played a key role to revive The Textile Association (India), South Gujarat Unit, at present holding position of Vice President.
- Adhvaryu – Selected as a member in “Technology Expert Cell of ITAMMA” (Indian Textile Accessories & Machinery Manufacturer’s Association) in year 2015.
- Adhvaryu was a part of the core syllabus planning committee for IIT – Delhi and Gujarat Technical Education Board in year 1990-91.
- He was also a member of Experts committee for Diploma Program in Textile Designing, governed by curriculum development center, Gujarat State in 1997.
- Adhvaryu is also associated with many professional organizations at Surat.
Kushal Network Of Textile (KNOT)
Kushal Network Of Textile established in the year 2009, is an alumni association of KTI. It is one of the leading association in Gujarat dedicated to the Developmental activities related to Textiles for young entrepreneurs of the Industry. KNOT has organized more than 55 events so far, which include national and international level textile seminars, in various fields to benefit its members and textile fraternity.
At KTI, we prepare and train a world-class, competent, talented and innovative Entrepreneur and/or Trader who is ready to provide value to the ever evolving needs of Textile World.
- Finance & Economy2023.03.18Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Smart Account
- Events Updates2023.02.27ABWA Students Showcase Their Artistic Talent And Dedication To Community Service Through Successful Fundraising Events
- Research&Technology2023.02.25hycuTEC the focus of many discussions at the FILTECH trade fair
- Market Reports2023.02.25Electric Vehicle Fluids Market worth USD 8,644 million by 2030