• Fresh work force is required for new categories to be launched by brand this festive season
• Beyoung is estimating to cross 100 crores in FY-2022
With the increasing demand and supply along with a great customer response, Beyoung is all set to launch a Brand-New Clothing Collection on this Festive Season. Previously, the company worked with a workforce of 70+ employees, but recently the company has talked about the idea to increase the workforce to triple rates. Not only this, Beyoung has also initiated a new office space for 150 new hiring. Every convenience would be assured and facilities would be taken care of, so that the office feels like home.
Apart from an increase in the employment opportunity, the company will also launch a new product portfolio featuring new season’s collection for men and women. The collection will feature both formal and semi-formals for male and female like shirts, winter-wear, jeggings, kurtis, denim, looper shorts and a lot more within a semi-premium range.
Commenting on the announcement Shivam Soni, Co-Founder & CEO, Beyoung.in said, “Beyoung is about to put a step in the semi-premium segments with its newest launch at budget-friendly rates along with assuring premium quality. To meet the organizational demand, we are hiring 150+ professional in current Financial Year. We are also, setting up a new high-tech office space to accommodate the new hired people in Udaipur.”
Coming to employment generation, Beyoung is looking forward to employment opportunities for freshers and experienced people with job positions and training sessions for all. This ride is for its headquarters in Udaipur. The idea is to create employment for 150+ people by 2022 and 750+ more opportunities by 2024. “
The team is planning to build up 100+ offline stores in the 1st and 2nd tier cities of India leading to rise in sales by 800% to 400 Crore+ ARR. This would also mean introduction of 50+ new categories and product launches.
- Articles2021.12.07Top 8 Fashion Trends For Women In 2021
- In-Depth Analysis2021.12.07Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 7th December, 2021
- Events Updates2021.12.07Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Spring Edition returns in March 2022
- Home Textiles2021.12.07From sustainability to minimalism: Major Home Textile Trends To Look For In 2022