The annual SIMAC / Tanning Tech is one of the world’s leading trade fairs for machines and technologies for the shoe and leather goods industry. The fair is an established and good platform for the international manufacturers of shoe and leather technology to show their top products to a selected audience.
VDMA Services joint stand at the SIMAC
This year, four manufacturers of shoe and leather technology will be presenting their products at SIMAC 2020 as part of the VDMA Services joint participation. The following companies are exhibiting their products on a joint stand covering a total area of 165 m²:
- Efka Frankl & Kirchner GmbH & Co. KG
- Fortuna Spezialmaschinen GmbH
- Global International B.V.
- PMF GmbH Maschinenfabrikation
In addition, numerous VDMA member companies are represented at the fair with their own stands.”The large presence of German and European companies at SIMAC
underlines the importance of the fair for the global shoe and leather industry,”says Elgar Straub, Managing Director of VDMA TFL (Textile Care, Fabric and Leather Technologies).
After many very successful years, the industry can look back on a more mixed year
in 2019. In the first eleven months of 2019, German manufacturers of shoe and leather machinery were able to export machines worth 39.77 million euros. Exports fell by 16.6 percent compared to the same period last year.
All the more reason for exhibitors to hope that SIMAC will provide a further boost to
- Articles2021.10.05The Benefits of Social Media Marketing For Small Businesses
- In-Depth Analysis2021.10.05Industrial Visit Report on Tisser India Pvt. Ltd.
- Articles2021.10.05stretchable fabrics tailored with carbon nanotube electrodes monitor the heart
- In-Depth Analysis2021.10.05Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 5th October, 2021