Truetzschler India launches the new high speed, c, less maintenance card: TC 12.
The TC 12 is an innovative new generation card that offers attractive benefits for spinners. It builds on the success of the hugely popular TC 10 card to offer even higher quality, productivity and precision with reduced maintenance requirements.
The Truetzschler TC 10 card was launched in 2016 – and there are now several thousands of these cards running in India. Within just five years, the TC 10 has captured the hearts of spinners across this important market with its unique range of value-adding features. Now, innovators at Truetzschler have developed a next-generation card that offers exciting opportunities for spinners to further boost their quality, productivity and efficiency. It’s called the TC 12.
The TC 12 was created as a part of Truetzschler’s constant focus on exploring the potential for state-of-the-art technologies to solve key challenges for the textile industry. Carding machines, for example, require a lot of care in order to keep delivering outstanding quality at high rates of productivity. Settings need to be maintained and regular maintenance is necessary. These tasks are time-consuming and need a highly skilled operator. That’s why our R&D teams focus on creating breakthrough solutions like the TC 12 to minimize interference and maximize the availability of carding machines.
Standard key features of the TC 12 include:
- Redesigned licker-in zone: New cleaning elements below the licker-in offer a combing bar and a precision mote knife system that enable controlled extraction of trash with minimum lint loss. This also ensures the re-orientation of fibers on the licker-in surface, which enables better opening when processing man-made and sticky cottons.
- New 8-point settings for flexible bends: The TC 12 features eight flexible bends, which enables more precise basic settings between flat tops and cylinder. This basic setting is installed by our specialists and never requires any further readjustments, even during wire changes or maintenance.
- T-LED: A next-generation display on the TC 12 card uses the latest LED technology, which makes it visible to the operator even from far away. It displays a visualization of operating parameters to enable operators to avoid malfunctions and reduce downtime.
- Improved Precision Flat Setting (PFS) system: A new PFS system empowers spinners with a setting range of 40/1000 inch instead of 8/1000 inch. This is more than enough to perform all required operations without altering the basic settings of the card. The basic setting system, with eight flexible bends, also allows closer gauges, which leads to superior and more consistent carding performance.
- New web doffing and sliver forming: The improved web doffing offers several benefits. The card is equipped with transverse sliver take-off, with a pair of maintenance-free belts. This enables better control when collecting web at high speed. A semi-automatic piecing unit is also a standard feature in this card. It is activated through the touch of a button and offers quick threading aid for the operator.
- DISC MONITOR: The TC 12 includes a sensor called the DISC MONITOR. It was designed for quality monitoring in draw frames with a delivery speed up to 1,000 meters per minute. It ensures stable levelling behavior and quality monitoring, while also cutting the operating cost of the card by reducing compressed air consumption by 90 percent.
- New can changer: A new and more compact can changer system offers can changing speeds of up to 300 meters per minute. It is delivered as a pre-assembled unit, which enables fast installation, and is available with 1,000-millimeter diameter and a height of up to 1,500 millimeters. The new can filling system also saves space and is more efficient than a typical rotary can changer.
- Multi-touchscreen: A new monitor offers an improved interface between operator and machine. For the first time, it includes a multi-touch technology that makes operation as intuitive as using a smartphone or tablet device.
- Improved doffer suction unit: A new unit provides increased efficiency for the suction of short fibers. This improves the yarn values in terms of winding cuts and Classimat, while also offering better post-carding heat management.
- Improved lip suction seals: A redesigned sealing system offers improved cleaning efficiency, reduced maintenance and improved life of suction ducts.
Optional features for the TC 12 card include:
- TC-WCT WASTE CONTROL System: This proven system in the blow room is now also part of the TC 12 card, optimizing carding waste in the licker-in zone. Customers can use a touchscreen to choose between Economy, Intensity, and Balance mode. The system can increase raw material yield and minimize waste by up to 2 percent.
- T-MOVE 2 with Jumbo Can: The T-MOVE 2 system further enhances the can filling capacity of our existing Jumbo Can with 1,200 millimeter can diameter. After each can rotation, the coiler head shifts its position by a few centimeters – so that the first layer of card sliver is fed into the can, and then the second layer is fed in 4 centimeters from the can’s rim. As a result, the sliver is deposited in a way that creates less mounting of material at the core hole, which reduces pressure on the sliver and improves coiling quality. It also increases can capacity by up to 8 percent compared to the previous version of T-MOVE.
- MAGNOTOP: The MAGNOTOP system further simplifies the operation and maintenance of the flat system, while improving yarn quality by increasing precision. No investments are required for a flat workshop, and operational costs are lower.
The card is the most influential part of the entire spinning process for determining and controlling yarn quality parameters. The new TC 12, in the working width of 1 meter, is able to operate at high speed while maintaining the outstanding quality levels that spinners demand. Its innovative features simplify maintenance requirements and cut the related downtime, making the TC 12 an ideal choice for future-facing spinners in India and around the globe.
- In-Depth AnalysisDecember 16, 2021Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 16th December, 2021
- Industry And ClusterDecember 16, 2021CITI Elects New Office-Bearers for the year 2021-22
- News & InsightsDecember 16, 2021Global Smart Textiles Market Estimated to be Valued at US$ 6.6 Billion by 2026 | MarketsandMarkets™ Study
- ArticlesDecember 16, 2021Can Waste Wool Replace Bubble Wrap?