As Intertextile Apparel’s next edition approaches, fairgoers can look forward to an all-round, comprehensive sourcing experience this spring. Renowned for its diverse product offerings, the upcoming fair will not disappoint, as products from denim to accessories, sustainable to functional fabrics and many more, can be found. Buyers can also take advantage of a range of flexible order services on offer from exhibitors including custom-made services, product-in-stock and small quantity orders, sample cutting and more, to cater to various sourcing needs. Over 2,500 exhibitors will be joining the fair next week to cover an exhibition area of nearly 160,000 sqm.
From 17 – 19 March at the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai), every product within the apparel industry from traditional apparel to trending, fashion-forward fabrics, denim, accessories, organic, regenerated and functional fabrics to sustainability services and more, will be showcased at Intertextile Apparel. What’s more, special dedicated zones will work to make sourcing efficient and simple for buyers, with every product easily accessible, under one roof.
The popular Beyond Denim zone will welcome 50 exhibitors this edition and can be found in hall 6.2. A highlighted exhibitor, ORTA (6.2-E20), will display a range of denim fabrics with rigid, comfort-to-high stretch, bi-stretch and warp stretch features. And in keeping with the current climate and digitisation trend, ORTA have integrated online features within their HERE4GOOD collection, to enhance the sourcing experience for their customers whilst signalling a future direction for the market.
Also located in hall 6.2, over 450 domestic and international exhibitors will make up the Accessories Vision zone showcasing products such as zippers, buttons, hooks and decorations which complete and add an extra flair to a garment. Featured exhibitors in the zone include:
- E K International Development Co Ltd (6.2-E73): a first-time exhibitor from Hong Kong, they will display all kinds of garment accessories including embroidery, printed and woven labels, hangtags, woven tape and more.
- Chance Line Industrial Co Ltd (6.2-D70): a returning exhibitor from Taiwan, they will present their glitter, PET, PU, glow-in-the-dark and reflective iron-on products at the fair.
Featuring exhibitors specialising in functional fabrics, fairgoers can find this dedicated zone in hall 5.1. An exhibitor to look out for is Hansk New Materials Holdings Limited (5.1-C105) and their range of fabric applications. Their Vital Protection application offers durable anti-insect protection, whilst the Health Protection application provides relief against allergies triggered by dust mites such as asthma, eczema and dermatitis. Lastly, the Hygiene Protection application ensures resistance against a range of microorganisms that can cause odours, staining, deterioration and discolouring. Other domestic functional fabric exhibitors will be housed in hall 8.1.
All About Sustainability
Gathering together international sustainable fabric and service suppliers from China, Germany, Hong Kong, Switzerland and the UK, the feature zone will be located in hall 5.1. Highlighted exhibitors include:
- QIMA (5.1-B12): they offer inspections and
laboratory tests for all modern textiles to ensure that products meet quality standards and the requirements of international markets.
- Hohenstein (5.1-B10): a testing service exhibitor from Germany that provides OEKO-TEX® certifications, UV standard 801, Hohenstein quality labels, testing and certification of PPE and more.
- Foshan Chicley Textile Co Ltd (5.1-C09): provides Bluesign® and GOTS certified organic cotton, linen, silk, Lenzing Tencel™ and Lenzing Modal®, among others.
Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Spring Edition 2021 is co-organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Textile Information Centre. It will take place alongside the Spring Edition of Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles, Yarn Expo Spring, CHIC and PH Value from 17 – 19 March at the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai).
For more details on Intertextile, please visit: www.intertextileapparel.com. Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textile fairs worldwide can be found at: www.texpertise-network.com.
- In-Depth Analysis2021.12.16Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 16th December, 2021
- Industry And Cluster2021.12.16CITI Elects New Office-Bearers for the year 2021-22
- News & Insights2021.12.16Global Smart Textiles Market Estimated to be Valued at US$ 6.6 Billion by 2026 | MarketsandMarkets™ Study
- Articles2021.12.16Can Waste Wool Replace Bubble Wrap?