Nonwoven fabrics closely resemble conventional fabrics but are not knitted or woven. They are bonded together by mechanical, heat solvent, and chemical treatment. The nonwoven fabrics/textiles industry is growing as an alternative to polyurethane foams. Increasing awareness about the toxic substances in polyurethane foam is expected to drive the growth of the non-woven fabrics/textiles industry.
The global non-woven fabrics/textile industry is expected to register robust growth due to the cost-effectiveness of the raw materials used in their manufacturing. Additionally, the raw materials are readily available. Hence, it serves a wide range of industries. Furthermore, the growing demand in the medical sector is expected to drive the industry. The medical sector requires various products such as surgical gowns, masks, caps, and bath wipes in large quantities. The industry is also expected to replace all its polyurethane foam-based products due to tightening regulations and their toxicity, further fuelling demand for nonwoven fabrics/textiles.
Moreover, the non-woven fabrics/textiles industry is expected to grow due to increasing demand from its application in manufacturing filters. These are used for filtering gasoline, oil, and air. In addition, they are used as filters for beverages including coffee, tea, and filters for the pharmaceutical industry and in mineral processing. The growing numbers of oil and gas exploration expeditions are expected to drive growth for the fabrics/textiles industry in near future.
An intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the industry. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Its objective insights and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the industry, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance the customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All their insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the industry. The perspectives help the clients bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own industry mix that aligns well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business unit.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Industries and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provide scrutiny of industry channels and industry mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potentially direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide the most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of industry. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenarios. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat industry volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in its entirety.
- Fibres and Yarns2022.11.23Sensor specialist is acquired by the staff
- Events Updates2022.11.232nd Global Cotton Conference organised by CITI
- Market Reports2022.11.23Exports of ready-to-wear are anticipated to surpass $30 billion by 2027.
- Events Updates2022.11.23500 Absorbent Hygiene & Personal Care Industry Professionals are Connected by HygienixTM