- User friendly platform lists more than 30,000 personal and home care specialty ingredients in one place
- Comprehensive product and sustainability information helps buyers to find exactly what they need
- Trends dashboard and latest industry news keeps users in the know
Muttenz, October 24, 2019 – After wowing Personal Care R&D and formulation teams for the past year, and handling thousands of searches each month, the innovative chemical ingredients web platform, Chemberry, is expanding into the Home Care segment.
Launched in 2018, Chemberry already lists more than 30,000 Personal Care ingredients and suppliers in one place, saving users time by eliminating the need to manually search for products across thousands of different websites. Now, 3,000 Home Care ingredients from various suppliers have been added to the database, enabling buyers in that industry to easily find the ingredients they need.
Timo von Bargen, Head of the Chemberry platform, says that it is one of the most comprehensive sources of ingredients for these segments available online, featuring all relevant chemical suppliers and their products. “Chemberry indexes chemical ingredients ranging from active ingredients through to colorants, emulsifiers and UV filters using the most comprehensive, verified, and up-to-date product and certification information available. Feedback from our Personal Care users has been very positive and we look forward to providing Home Care formulators with the same fast and flexible functionality combined with superior service.”
Chemberry automatically extracts and organizes detailed product information from existing supplier websites and one-of-a-kind cross-referencing, creating an intelligent search and compare platform. Priscilla Rolver, Organic skincare formulator at Enjoy Divine Nature believes this makes Chemberry second to none, “Chemberry is an amazing new platform, like Google for formulators!”
Built with state of the art security and privacy standards, users of the platform also have access to a trends dashboard and the latest market information and updates, helping to inform buying decisions and accelerate innovation. “Around the world consumers are demanding natural ingredients and Chemberry was the first ever tool that gave me both a deep insight into this trend as well as an overview of the products fulfilling these criteria,” said Nicolas Lasbistes, Technical Innovation Leader Dermatology, Bayer Consumer Health.
Not only can formulation and R&D teams benefit from having thousands of ingredients at their fingertips, but personal care, and now home care ingredient suppliers, can use Chemberry to market their products and generate leads more efficiently. Suppliers have access to a ranked leads dashboard and they can also access analytics about how searchers are interacting with their products. These features can be tested in the form of a free trial and accessed permanently starting with a pay-per-lead model.
- Apparel, Fashion & RetailFebruary 26, 2024Transcend Into Warmer Days with Latin Quarter’s new Collection ‘Summer Solstice’ offering breezy styles & vibrant hues
- Apparel, Fashion & RetailFebruary 26, 2024Mumbai edition of Gartex Texprocess India demonstrated innovation & growth in textile & garment industry
- Business & PolicyFebruary 26, 2024Salzer Building “One-of-its-kind Fully Integrated” Smart Meter Manufacturing Facility in India to Meet Soaring Demand Already received BIS certification for Smart Energy Meter
- Home TextilesFebruary 26, 2024Indo Count Industries Limited embarks on a long-term digital transformation journey with Accenture