Mumbai, 7th December 2020:The world is witnessing a crisis like never before in the form of COVID-19 pandemic. This in turn has underscored the importance of appropriate hygiene measures. Schutzen being a responsible & sustainable company has launched “Schutzen Ethanol IP Surface Disinfectant Spray”. It is a multipurpose disinfectant for eliminating deadly germs. It’s a ready to use spray and can be used on all surfaces like tables, chairs, door handle and frequently touched items.
Schutzen Ethanol IP Surface Disinfectant Spray is aneasy to use spray and kills almost 99.99 % germs and leaves behind a pleasant & fresh smell.
The key features include:
- A versatile spray which disinfects and deodorizes in one easy step
- It can be used on both hard and soft surface
- It is easy to use and kills 99.99% germs on all frequently touched items
- Triple protection against virus, bacteria and germs
Speaking on the launch of the product, Raj Tanna, Founder & Director,Schutzen Chemical Groupsaid “It is important to disinfectant homes and day to day items that we come in contact with to protect and maintain the health and hygiene of our loved ones. Ethanol IP is a zero-contact spray and does not need to be wiped down after spraying. It’s a ready to use spray that can applied on high risk & high touch areas. As a result, this will help in protection against the germs and virus”
About SCHUTZEN Chemical Group:
SCHUTZEN Chemical Group is a leading diversified specialty chemical manufacturer & solutions provider. It provides innovative and sustainable solutions across many industries
with a global customer reach. Within the industrial division, the brand offers Textile specialty Chemicals, Paint & Coating chemicals, Crop care chemicals, Personal care chemicals. Schutzen chemical group also offer a broad portfolio of direct to consumer, fast-moving consumer goods for a variety of needs which make a difference to people’s everyday life.
- In-Depth Analysis2021.12.16Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 16th December, 2021
- Industry And Cluster2021.12.16CITI Elects New Office-Bearers for the year 2021-22
- News & Insights2021.12.16Global Smart Textiles Market Estimated to be Valued at US$ 6.6 Billion by 2026 | MarketsandMarkets™ Study
- Articles2021.12.16Can Waste Wool Replace Bubble Wrap?