The coronavirus pandemic has been one of the most perplexing problems in modern times, and one of the critical aspects have been protection from the virus on clothing. As part of its social responsibility, Ruby Mills Limited has been undertaking Research and Development on H+ Technology, Anti-Viral, Anti-Microbial, Anti-fungal protection with trials ranging using fibres to finishes to deliver the efficacy.
The H+ Technology has shown more than 99% microbe reduction on a range of dangerous microbes such as Staph. Aureus, K. Pneumonie, Ps. Aeruginosa and most importantly MRSA. Even after 30 washes, the microbe reduction remains above 99% in an independent lab testing, making it an extremely dependable technology.*
The H+ Technology active ingredient has also been tested at the Guang Dong Detection Centre of Microbiology, and has been found to be 99% effective against the H1N1 Influenza Virus (Corona Virus & SARS are a part of this family), when used correctly with fabrics. The formulation has proven to retain the efficacy over 30 wash cycles.
Viraj Shah, MD, The Ruby Mills, adds, “Ruby Mills has always been at the forefront of innovation in fabrics. In the face of this challenge of the COVID19 outbreak, we are ready to launch H+ Technology based fabric range into the market. This will greatly help the common man stay protected in the times of the pandemic.”
As the 103 year young Ruby Mills rolls out this innovation, it is being seen as a significant trigger that would help restart the industry wheels.
* Third party Test Report available on request
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.07.29GARTEX TEXPROCESS INDIA NEW DELHI EDITION TO BE BIGGER THAN EVER WITH MORE THAN 175 EXHIBITORS CONFIRMED
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.07.02TEXWORLD EVOLUTION PARIS
- COTTON PRICE2022.06.26COTTON EXPECTED TO MODERATE IN THE NEW SEASON
- News & Insights2022.06.15ITM 2022 EAGERLY AWAITED BY THE TEXTILE SECTOR HAS OPENED ITS DOORS WITH A RECORD NUMBER OF EXHIBITORS & VISITORS