Today ROICA™ main objective is to focus on and respond to new generation values in fashion. Values that are key for contemporary consumers, who are the ones leading the change throughout all the supply value chain, and have received even more attention since the beginning of the pandemic. ROICA™ by Asahi Kasei team knows that value creation is the basic foundation of contemporary business. Its teams are ready to go to the next level, answering to the market demand for top-notch innovation while sharing its responsibility efforts towards the new generation of consumer.
For this reason, the ROICA™ strategy is based on two key elements. On the one side, a strong focus on responsible innovation, able to respond to new fashion needs and desires while not harming the environment nor the society at large. On the other hand, a consolidation of partnerships along the whole supply chain through conversations and collaborations with companies sharing the ROICA™ values, in order to deliver creativity, solutions and design to all contemporary consumers. For example, in terms of fabric producers ROICA™ has been working alongside industry leaders such as Brugnoli (https://www.brugnoli.it/), Candiani Denim (https://www.candianidenim.it/) , CIFRA (https://www.wks-cifra.com/home), Dresdner Spitzen (https://www.dresdnerspitzen.de/index.php/de/), Eusebio (https://www.eusebio.it/), Iluna Group (https://www.iluna.com/home), Innova Fabrics (https://www.innovafabrics.com/), Inter Jersey Milano (http://www.interjerseymilano.com/), Lauma Fabrics (https://laumafabrics.com/), L/E Textile (https://www.letextile.it/), Maglificio Ripa (https://maglificioripa.it/), M.I.T.I. (https://www.mitispa.com/it/), Penn Italia – Penn Textile Solutions GmbH (https://www.penn-ts.com/it),
Piave Maitex (http://www.piavemaitex.com/it/home/), Sitip S.p.A. (https://sitip.it/) , Sofileta (https://it.linkedin.com/company/sofileta), Taubert Textil (https://www.taubert-textile.de/en/homeen/), Tessitura Colombo Antonio (https://tessituracolombo.com/), TINTEX Textiles (https://tintextextiles.com/), TVB Textil-Vertrieb-Beratungs (https://www.tvb-gmbh.com/en/).
For the reasons above it is of the utmost importance to share the current wardrobe stories developed and offered to contemporary consumer throughout our ROICA™ supply chain efforts. Starting from the various applications of ROICA™, from the fibre down to the outfits, passing from fabrics and manufacturing.
Performance sportswear styles for Gym, Athletics, Cycle wear, Athleisure as well as mindful Yoga and Exercisewear. Its main keywords are freedom, fit, performance and responsibility. Among the brands recurring to this application we can find:
– Edelvissa is an emerging all-Italian brand, born in the heart of Milan. The designer Elisabetta Bianco, who grew up under the wings of her grandfather and father, both expert knitters, decided to found a reality that would fully represent her vision of luxury homewear. Flanked by her partner and her brother, Elisabetta created a brand with a transparent soul, based on the quality of materials, complete product traceability and social and environmental sustainability. From the heart of Milan, Edelvissa aims to share the centuries-old textile culture and the high Italian craftsmanship tradition. In its first collection, a crop top with a beautiful embroidery of blooming flowers and a pair of comfortable, yet stylish leggings are both crafted from a Maglificio Ripa fabric developed with Q-NOVA® BY FULGAR recycled polyamide and ROICA™ EF* recycled stretch yarn, both GRS certified. Maglificio Ripa is a premium partner of ROICA™.
– Scott Racing Team: A partnership born in 2019 and celebrated at Ispo 2020, based on two premium partnerships: Rosti for the style and manufacturing, ROICA™’s partner Sitip for technical fabrics made from GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified recycled yarns Including ROICA™ EF*, the certified recycled stretch ingredient produced by Asahi Kasei. A synergy that has given life to high-tech clothing, customized for this team able to face the climatic conditions and the performances necessary to face the activity in the summer season: light resistance as well as maximum comfort. In addition to the values of sustainability, high performance, breathability, comfort on the skin, shape retention and resistance, ease of maintenance, style and ergonomics, there is now the commercial distribution of the uniform, which finally passes from the team to the end consumer who can purchase it exclusively on the Rosti e-shop.
A full range of smart-fit Swimwear, Pool, Beach and Resort wear designs. Among its keywords there are pleasure, performance. A few of the brands using this application are:
– Primadonna Swim, a brand that believes in stunning and perfectly fitting lingerie which makes women feel confident and proud about their femininity. Their mission is to create fashionable lingerie that offers unsurpassed support and comfort to all women with a larger cup size. The brand presents a striped bikini made by ROICA™’s partner Maglificio Ripa containing ROICA™ premium stretch.
Representing the completed Modern Wardrobe for Causalwear, Occasion, Athleisure, and everyday Fashion, from dresses to separates, soft-fit tailoring, shirtings, jerseywear and knitwear. A few keywords highlighting this application are flex, ease and a smart fit for all. Among the brands representing it we can find: Crop top and leggings by Edelvissa containing ROICA™ EF Primadonna Swim bathing suit made with ROICA™ Scott Racing Team uniform with ROICA™ EF
– Duarte, a sustainable streetwear brand from Portugal, created and led by visionary designer Ana Duarte. It focuses on mixing and creating different textures essentially through the use of unique prints, natural and technological fabrics, and knitwear. The pieces are all about the details, quality finishes, good materials and are always made with Sustainability in mind. Giving a colourful and positive energy to everyday life, Duarte pieces are perfect for someone with an active lifestyle that values garments with design and an urban appeal, while contributing for a better world. In the collection presented at White Milano as the C.L.A.S.S. Icon 2021 Award winner, a long-panelled unisex coat and trousers are made with ReLAST®, a responsible textile manufactured by ROICA™ partner Candiani Denim with organic cotton and the recycled stretch yarn ROICA™ EF* by Asahi Kasei.
– The Slow Label, a company guided by its values in every decision it makes. Its aim is to slow down the fast-paced fashion industry by approaching things with an honest and improvement-oriented mindset. The capsule collections consist of garments that are timeless and versatile — two key factors in making clothing more sustainable and creating long-lasting positive change. Many of their products are made with organic cotton and ROICA™ V550, such as classic rib tank tops and rib pants, but also t-shirts and sweatshirts.
– Wolford, the market leader for luxury Skinwear, Is recognized for developing exquisite fabrics and top-notch innovations, meeting the highest environmental and sustainability standards in the textile industry. Wolford understands sustainable luxury is a new brand ingredient and are dedicated to expanding their collections each season and infusing responsible materials. The shirts and tops from the innovative Aurora Line, for example, were created thanks to the partnership and collaboration with ROICA™ and its premium degradable stretch yarn ROICA™ V550 belonging to the ROICA Eco-Smart™ family, the world’s first elastane yarn awarded Cradle2Cradle Material Health Gold Level Certificate and Hohenstein Environment compatibility certification, which provides evidence of compliance and offers confidence as a responsible choice.
This defines a range of modern styles for Hosiery, Socks and Leggings made to perform and enhance in wear. Two of its keywords are comfort and performance. Among the brands using this application we can find: The Slow Label rib tank and pants containing ROICA™ V550 Denim jacket by Duarte made with ROICA™ EF Dress by Wolford made with ROICA™ V550
– Sarah Borghi, the Italian luxury hosiery brand produced and developed by Gizeta Calze. Over the years Sarah Borghi has established itself as a leader in its market, thanks to a heritage of over 40 years in the selection of the finest yarns and in the application of cutting-edge process skills. The evolution of the Green Collection, the sustainable hosiery collection first launched in 2020, confirms the efforts of the brand in promoting a new generation of attractive fashion and design which actively encourages and supports a responsible change in culture
and smart products offer. The brand has been collaborating on R&D, since the very first collection, with ROICA™ by Asahi Kasei in order to add unique values to the line. In its colorful leggings and socks from the Green Collection, the brand uses the premium degradable stretch yarn ROICA ™ V550.
– Wolford, the market leader for luxury Skinwear established in Austria in 1950. In the decades of its existence, it has produced numerous product innovations, some of which are still bestsellers today. The leggings from the innovative Aurora Line, for example, were created thanks to the partnership and collaboration with ROICA™ and its degradable stretch yarn belonging to the ROICA Eco-Smart™ family, the world’s first elastane yarn awarded Cradle2Cradle Material Health Gold Level Certificate and Hohenstein Environment compatibility certification, which provides evidence of compliance and offers confidence as a responsible choice.
A contemporary range for next-to-skin Lingerie, Shapewear, Intimates and Underwear styles made to refine your favorite fashions. Its relevant keywords are quality fit and lush finish. A few of the brands that employ this application are:
– Nénés Paris, a brand focused on creating lingerie that enhances a woman’s silhouette with durable materials and all at the right price. Its mission is to combine fashion and environment, rethinking the fashion industry into a circular economy. For this reason, it crafts sensual, colorful products starting from what has already been produced, instead of creating materials just for their own interests. For example, it uses the responsible fibers Q-NOVA® and ROICA™ EF*, blended in the precious laces made by ROICA™’s partner Iluna Group. Sarah Borghi leggings made with ROICA™ V550 Bra and panties by Cosabella with ROICA™EF Bra and panties by Nénés Paris containing ROICA™ EF
– Cosabella, for people. Removing barriers to self-expression starts with intimates that don’t just fit but look great. Show off your personality in a range of colour and styles designed to embrace every size, shape, gender, age, and life moment. Exceptional quality is the Cosabella signature, and their new lines are no exception. Informed by their Italian heritage of intimates artisanship, each item is made with care using premium materials to ensure you feel as good as you look. Crafted to inspire confidence and celebrate the unique beauty of being you, Cosabella is for all people, always. The set in the picture is made with Iluna’s materials containing ROICA™ EF* premium recycled stretch.
– Wacoal, which creates meticulously crafted lingerie and shapewear in a wealth of contemporary, seductive designs. The brand launched in 1949 in Japan and has since grown across international markets to provide lingerie to women in sizes 30 – 44 AA – FF. The nightgown in the pic is made of a Maglificio Ripa’s fabric containing the premium stretch fiber ROICA™.