Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Autumn Edition will return from 23 – 25 September at the National Exhibition and Convention Center. After the fair celebrated its 25th anniversary last autumn – welcoming more than 4,400 exhibitors and over 89,000 buyers – this year Intertextile will continue to support the industry with a diverse product offering from China, Asia and around the world, and a platform that reconnects the industry, encourages interaction, inspires innovation and stimulates market recovery.
Business interaction unlocks new opportunities at Intertextile Apparel
“To date, 2020 has been incredibly challenging for the textile industry, and our thoughts go out to all those individuals and businesses affected,” said Ms Wendy Wen, Senior General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd. “It is our hope that by September the recovery of the sector is well underway, and Intertextile can act as a much-needed meeting place to reboot the industry as we look to make up lost ground in the second half of the year. We believe that there is no substitute for face-to-face interaction when it comes to doing business – even more so in the textile industry where product selection cannot be so easily done online. Furthermore, many of our exhibitors and buyers are SMEs who rely on our global platform as their main marketing and sourcing experience of the year, so we are determined to host a successful and safe Autumn Edition of Intertextile for their sake.”
International opportunities are key to why Intertextile Apparel is one of the industry’s biggest events and a trusted platform that attracts leading suppliers and buyers each year according to past exhibitors. “This is the best platform to access the Chinese market, but it’s also a very international fair. Many companies exhibit here, so it brings the global industry together,” commented Mr Kiichiro Kobayashi, Manager of Fibres & Textiles Marketing Department at Asahi Kasei Corporation, Japan.
Comprehensive product offering
“Our exhibitors have had an enthusiastic response to joining Intertextile in September. We understand though that international travel is still uncertain at the moment, so we are working closely with overseas companies in the hope that restrictions will be lifted soon, to ensure a comprehensive range of products is available to buyers at the fair,” said Ms Wen.
With exhibitors covering the entire product spectrum, buyers can source from distinct country & region pavilions and product zones according to their needs and diversify their supply chains, including:
- SalonEurope: catch up with European exhibitors and their high-end products, including pavilions from Germany and Milano Unica from Italy
- Asian country & region pavilions / zones: presenting Asian-made fabrics from Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Taiwan
- Product zones: Accessories Vision, All About Sustainability Zone, Beyond Denim, Digital Printing Zone, Functional Lab, Premium Wool Zone and Verve for Design
- Group pavilions: featuring market leaders DuPont, Hyosung, Lenzing, LYCRA and OEKO-TEX
- Chinese exhibitors: grouped by product-end use including accessories, casual wear, denim, ladieswear, lingerie, suiting, shirting, swimwear, functional and sportswear
Value-adding fringe programme
Exhibitors and visitors can benefit from Intertextile Apparel’s fringe programme events that will offer the latest market trends. The Intertextile Directions Trend Forum and the Fabrics China Trend Forum will present international and domestic Autumn / Winter 2021-22 apparel fabric trends, while product presentations, seminars and panel discussions will allow industry players to share their expertise while providing networking opportunities to devise new solutions for the industry to recover together.
Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Autumn Edition 2020 will be held concurrently with Yarn Expo Autumn, CHIC and PH Value to create sourcing synergy. The fair is co-organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Textile Information Centre.
For more details on this fair, please visit: www.intertextileapparel.com. Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textile fairs worldwide can be found at: www.texpertise-network.com.
- Articles2021.10.05The Benefits of Social Media Marketing For Small Businesses
- In-Depth Analysis2021.10.05Industrial Visit Report on Tisser India Pvt. Ltd.
- Articles2021.10.05stretchable fabrics tailored with carbon nanotube electrodes monitor the heart
- In-Depth Analysis2021.10.05Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 5th October, 2021