The Indian Refining and Marketing industry which is the downstream segment of the entire oil and gas chain consist of 3 kinds of players namely:
– Pure Refining companies consist of those companies which are engaged only in refining. There are very few companies which are only into refining. In India, PSU oil companies have acquired pure play refiners. Eg: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has been acquired by IOCL, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL) by ONGC and Numaligarh Refineries Ltd. (NRL) by BPCL.
- Articles2023.03.29LGT Venture Philanthropy Partners with Quest Alliance to Make Youth in India 21st Century Ready
- Articles2023.03.29KlarifyLife, an HDFC Life Initiative, Launches ‘Term Guide’
- Finance & Economy2023.03.18Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Smart Account
- Events Updates2023.02.27ABWA Students Showcase Their Artistic Talent And Dedication To Community Service Through Successful Fundraising Events