German sports and lifestyle company PUMA has now reopened select PUMA stores in India. As one of the most important preventive measures, Puma stores have put in place the necessary cleaning and hygiene protocols for all shops and facilities and all retail staff have been trained to ensure that social distance guidance is strictly enforced Is followed from
The brand also launched e-commerce deliveries in green zones.
“Almost 25 stores that have opened across Kerala, Goa and Bengaluru are seeing a positive response. There has been a sense of cheer among consumers as they are seeing this as a first step towards getting back to normal life,” said PUMA.
Some of these measures include:
- A cap on the maximum number of consumers inside the store at any given point
- Contactless payments and billing
- Hourly sanitization of store fixtures including cash desk, trial rooms, doorknobs and hangers
- Contactless temperature screening at the store entrance
- Making masks mandatory
- Sanitizing hands at the entrance and all touch points across the store
- Demarcated areas/ layouts that allow for social distancing within the store
- Industry And Cluster2023.01.28Enhancing Sustainability and circularity in Textiles being implemented by the Textiles Committee with UNEP
- Market Reports2023.01.28THE YARN BAZAAR TIMES
- Business & Policy2023.01.28Business Confidence in India on the Rise, Despite Sequential Decline in First Three Quarters of Fiscal Year 2022-23: NCAER
- Finance & Economy2023.01.28Nepal: Economy Flashes Signals of Hope