‘Covid 19’ has brought disruption and distress for the general life, industry and economy, especially for the textile and textile engineering industry all over the world. Hope yourself and family along with full team of your organization are safe and holding up good in this trying situation. Stay safe. Stay well.
Under the circumstances, India ITME Society proposes to postpone India ITME 2020 by one year to December 2021. The new dates for the event: 8th – 13th December 2021.
The revised exhibitor manual and schedules shall be available at our website(https://itme2021.indiaitme.com) shortly. All participation guidelines remain same and the payments shall be adjusted against revised exhibition dates.
▪ Pre- event dates- 3rd to 7th Dec 2021.
▪ Event dates- 8th to 13th Dec 2021.
▪ Dismantling dates- 14th-15th Dec 2021.
▪ Venue: IEML, Greater Noida.
Due to massive metro construction work in Mumbai, no large events and container movements are permitted by municipal authorities and Traffic police department until its completion. As such, all major events are shifted to other venues such as IEML, Gr.Noida.
organizers we shall be making special arrangements for shuttle buses from Delhi Airport, Railway station and Metro station to venue. All details shall be available nearer to event on the website. We also recommend participants to directly book hotels and accommodation through ITME website to avail reasonable rates and special offers negotiated for India ITME 2021.
We assure you that India ITME Society shall stand by industry in all possible ways to see through these difficult times and shall double the efforts to ensure customer reach for exhibitors.
We shall continue to keep in communication. Please feel free to connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance in this regard.
India ITME team wishes you a safe stay and good health. Assuring you best of services and support.
- Finance & EconomyNovember 30, 2023CareEdge Economic Pathway – November 2023
- News & InsightsNovember 30, 2023Confederation of Indian Textile Industry (CITI) to Co-host the 81st Plenary meeting of the of the International Cotton Advisory Committee (ICAC) in Mumbai
- Business & PolicyNovember 29, 2023A Guide To Manpower Management By Gopinath Rout
- News & InsightsNovember 29, 2023ACG Nyström and TMAS support creative identity in Ukraine