Government of India, vide DGFT Notification No. 48/2015-2020 dated 25th February, 2020, has clarified that the following personal protection equipment are freely exportable.
1) Surgical Masks/Disposable Masks (2/3 Ply)
2. All Gloves except NBR Gloves.
3. All Ophthalmic instruments and appliances under ITCHS 901850 except Medical Goggles
4. Surgical Blades
5. Non-Woven Shoe covers (Disposable)
6. Breathing appliances used by Airmen, Divers, mountaineers or Firemen
7. Gas Masks with chemical absorbent for filtration against poisonous vapour, smoke, gases
8. HOPE Tarpaulin/Plastic Tarpaulin
9. PVC conveyor belt
10. Biopsy Punch
- Finance & Economy2023.03.18Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Smart Account
- Events Updates2023.02.27ABWA Students Showcase Their Artistic Talent And Dedication To Community Service Through Successful Fundraising Events
- Research&Technology2023.02.25hycuTEC the focus of many discussions at the FILTECH trade fair
- Market Reports2023.02.25Electric Vehicle Fluids Market worth USD 8,644 million by 2030