We are pleased to announce 6thth edition of one day training programme on “Face mask” will be organized on 27th June’2020, Saturday at TITSC Training Hall, Nilambur Coimbatore.
TITSC- Technical and Innovative Textiles Solution Center (TITSC) is a private Center of Excellence for Technical Textiles. It is approved by industries and promotes technical textiles industries in India.
India needs more entrepreneurs in technical textiles. Presently 60 to 70% of these products were imported from foreign countries. There are more than 1000 products in technical textiles, each product needs minimum 100 entrepreneurs in India.
TITSC brings awareness among the people about the demand /supply of technical textiles and medical textiles in India. The opportunities and route to start the business in technical textiles. Our aim is to generate good entrepreneurs with skill to regulate long term relation with entrepreneurs in India.
The details of training schedule are as below:
Training fee : Rs.3500.00
schedule time : 9am to 5pm
Date : 27.06.2020 (Saturday)
Venue : TITSC Training Hall / Gokulam park hotel, chinniyampalayam, Coimbatore-62
The details of topic discussed in the training programme are as below:
- Scope and Demand for face mask in India
- Raw materials for face mask
- Different type of face mask
- Manufacturing process
- Quality and process control
- Detailed project report (DPR)
The programme is useful to the industrialist, Businessmen, New Entrepreneurs, researchers, professors and student entrepreneurs.The course material, certificate, lunch and tea/coffee will be included in the training fee.
Bank details are as follows for the direct remittance.
Bank Name : Karur Vysak Bank Ltd
Bank Address : Chinniyampalam,Coimbatore.
Bank A/C Name: TECHNICAL AND INNOVATIVE TEXTILE SOLUTION CENTER.
KVB A/C Number: 1677135000009230
IFC Code : KVBL0001677
If interested Kindly register and confirm the programme ( by transferring amount and produce receipt) or any clarification contact us below phone numbers.
- Events Updates2023.01.27ICF and WACS organized Competition Educational Seminar at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aero city
- COTTON PRICE2023.01.27Cotton Market Bulletin – 27th January 2023
- Technical Textiles & Non-Wovens2023.01.27Fiery® Announces Independence following Separation from Electronics For Imaging While Remaining Wholly-Owned by Siris
- Home Textiles2023.01.27EUROPE’S NEWEST RESPONSIBLE SOURCING SHOW, SOURCE HOME & GIFT, ANNOUNCES ITS RESPONSIBLE RETAIL STAGE SEMINAR PROGRAMME