Mr. Chandresh H. Shah President
Krsna Engimech (P) Ltd.,
B-4, GIDC, Phase-II, Naroda,
Website : www.krsnagroup.com
Mobile No.+91- 9825096234
• Executive Director of KRSNA ENGIMECH P. LIMITED – One of the leading & pioneer manufacturer of soft / over flow fabric dyeing machine for all type of fabric in India.
• Sales head of KRSNA ENGINEERING WORKSs, manufacturer & exporter of all type washing range / bleaching range & finishing machinery he has been in to business of textile industry for last more then two decade & member of Indian Textile Accessories & Machinery Manufacturers Association [ITAMMA] for more then decade.
• His main motto to serve ITAMMA & its member for better business environment & help other small member to get maximum advantage from government scheme & subsidy.
• Apart from above KRSNA GROUP awarded twice by government of India for Enviroment friendly – energy saving machines for textile Industry also we are import substitute.
Mr. Dhijen R. Mehta – Vice-president
Ashton Green & Company, 118, Sir Vithaldas Chambers, 16, Mumbai Samachar Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400 001.
Phone: 022-22044375 / 22880526
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Mobile No.+91- 9621096577
Mr. Dhijen R. Mehta is the Owner of M/s. Ashton Green & Company Mumbai ; which manufacturers sewage effluent treatment equipments and related conveyor systems. Also the company manufacturers PIV chains and PIV gear boxes and a range of power transmission products. It is the Dealers of Diamond brand carding chains and all types of roller chains.
Mr. Mehta is also an Associate of the concern M/s. Transpro Engineering, the manufacturers of power transmission product, dealers and stockiest of worm reduction gear boxes and their spares.
Mr. Mehta is also an Associate of the concern M/s. Medh the manufacturers of special purpose food cutting machinery.
Mr. Mehta have been guiding and helping the Directorate in the management of ITAMMA’s Building activities leading to delivery of quality maintenance Projects at competitive cost, including state-of-the-art renovation of M C Ghia Hall.
Mr. Purvik Panchal-Hon’ Treasurer
Shree Ram Textile,
Plot No.37, Road No.5A,
Phone: +91.79.29701914; +91.9909971472
- Technical & Sales Head of (SRT) Shree Ram Textile who Manufacturers a wide range of Warp Stop Motion for all types of Weaving Machines (Looms). SR Group is established since year 1957.
- Partner of (SRE) Shree Ram Enterprise who are the Authorised Distributor and Importer of CNC Metal Cutting Machine, Cutting Tools, Oils & Adhesives.
- He has wide experience in Textile & Metal Cutting Industries for almost more than 15 years.
- He is actively associated with ITAMMA since 2014 and in the managing committee since$2017.
Mr. Jugal Kishore – Immediate-Past President
- Mr. Jugal Kishore,
Managing Partner of Super Tex Industries – one the leading company manufacturing & exporting Textile Machinery Parts (Synthetic Rubber Cots & Aprons) in the world
- Managing Director of Yogesh Dyestuff Products Pvt. Ltd. – Manufacturer & Exporter of world class Acrylic / Cationic Dyes in the world
He has been into the business of Textile Machinery Parts & Dyes business for almost 25years & has been associated &a member of Indian Textile Accessories & Machinery Manufacturers Association (ITAMMA) for more than 15 years
His main motto is to serve ITAMMA & its members for collective efforts & help members to increase their exports & resolve problems faced by them.
Apart from the above he was also the President in his college & recently had been elected as the Vice President of Rotary Club of Mumbai, Western Elite.
- Events Updates2023.01.27ICF and WACS organized Competition Educational Seminar at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aero city
- COTTON PRICE2023.01.27Cotton Market Bulletin – 27th January 2023
- Technical Textiles & Non-Wovens2023.01.27Fiery® Announces Independence following Separation from Electronics For Imaging While Remaining Wholly-Owned by Siris
- Home Textiles2023.01.27EUROPE’S NEWEST RESPONSIBLE SOURCING SHOW, SOURCE HOME & GIFT, ANNOUNCES ITS RESPONSIBLE RETAIL STAGE SEMINAR PROGRAMME