North and South India reduced production up to 50-60% why spinning mills are reducing production??
We know that followings are natural Laws –
- Demand & Supply.
- Law of saturation.
- Change of Priorities.
- Image building.
- Honesty to yourself, our profession & our nation.
- Profit Sharing.
This is temporary phase and this is right time for Spinning Mills to think again and again regarding —
Categorize spindles, work force and power in 3 category –
- For Continuous Running.
- For Running on Advance Order.
- For running on Required Profit only.
Plan for FORWARD INTEGRATION up to Retail Chain by–
- Enhancement of own Project.
- Lease Agreement for 5 years or more.
Few Textile Mills who had ignored which is necessary for HAPPINESS of industry
- Inside Roads .
- Cleanliness of Toilets, Canteen etc.
- Workers Residence.
- Food Arrangement.
- Recreational Activities.
- HR Policies.
- Electrical System.
- Systems & Cleanliness of Raw Material , Finished Goods and waste Godowns.
- Welcome of Business Guests.
- Behavior of Top Officials.
One Mill was paying less salary to its employee but employees were performing better , than another mill where employees were getting much more salary. That mill was earning profit where HAPPINESS was existing.