With a huge number of apparel designers and manufacturers based in the region, Shenzhen is an ideal location for overseas suppliers to connect with the China market. Intertextile Pavilion Shenzhen has become an important date in the industry, offering a quality business platform for international suppliers to meet with thousands of Chinese trade buyers. From 4 – 6 July 2019, new exhibitors will join the show, while popular Asian country & region pavilions will return for another year of successful meetings and onsite orders.
Demand from domestic buyers is particularly high for Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese exhibitors, generally associated in China with high levels of craftsmanship, unique fashion styles and innovation. This is reflected in the consistently high visitor footfall at these country & region pavilions each year.
The Taiwan Pavilion, organised by the Taiwan Textile Federation and featuring around 11 exhibitors, features man-made, functional and lace & embroidery fabrics, as well as accessories. Highlighted Taiwan Pavilion exhibitors include:
• Four Elements Energy Biotech, who will bring their Talent Yarn – a functional material that uses zinc extracted from oyster shells. When woven into fabrics, zinc can provide safe anti-bacterial, anti-odour and UV protection properties.
• Chance Line Industrial, who will showcase high-quality heat transfer vinyl that is reflective and glows in the dark, suitable for practical sportswear applications and for stand-out fashion design.
• Lee Ven Industrial, who will bring their modified knitted jacquard, which avoids the issue of white stretch marks that accompanies digital printing.
The Korea Pavilion, featuring around 26 suppliers and organised by the Korea Fashion Textile Association and Daegu Gyeongbuk Textile Industry Association (DGTIA), will provide functional and ladieswear fabrics including man-made, polyester, spandex and jacquard options, as well as recycled fabrics. Highlighted Korea Pavilion exhibitors include:
• Gyeonggi Textile Center, who supply a range of different fabrics, mainly knitted.
• Kyoung Young Tex, who produce environmentally-friendly fabrics with natural fibres such as bamboo and hemp, which offers a soft, comfortable and durable option for apparel, sportswear and golf wear.
The Fine Japan Zone will house around 16 companies, with a focus on high-quality cotton, knitted for ladieswear and casual wear. Many of them are open to small orders and provide product-in-stock services. Highlighted Japan Pavilion exhibitors include:
• Kuwamura, offering their cotton and linen yarn-dyed fabrics, including their cotton mix made with COOLMAX, which is ideal for summer apparel and has good elasticity.
• Uni Textile, who will introduce their ‘5Go Jacquard Project’, in keeping with their commitment to promote ‘Made in Japan’ goods. Uni Textile are also able to provide quick turnaround and delivery service.
New exhibitor highlights
• Atelier Mineeda: they will debut their unique Japanese pattern designs at the fair, having previously exhibited at Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics.
• King-Pro (Hong Kong): they will bring their NewFit range of high-quality mannequins, with adaptable design features such as detachable parts.
• M&S Textiles Australia: they are the largest manufacturer of Australian Aboriginal designs, printed on 100% cotton.
• Sampo Industry: they will offer a wide range of fabrics for ladies wear, including viscose, cupro, modal, rayon with spandex, polyester and more. They have previously supplied to well-known international brands such as Zara and GAP.
The fair will be held concurrently with the 19th China International Fashion Brand Fair – Shenzhen, which can be found in halls 1 – 4 of the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center.
Intertextile Pavilion Shenzhen will be held from 4 – 6 July 2019. This fair is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; the China Textile Information Centre; and the Shenzhen Garment Industry Association.
For more details, please visit: https://intertextile-pavilion-
To find out more about all Messe Frankfurt textile fairs worldwide, please visit: www.texpertise-network.com.