Narendra D. Mehta has been elected unanimously as President of Shree Market Silk Merchants’ Association for 2019 -2021. He is Chairman of M/s. D.S. Textiles.
Niraj B. Mehta has been elected as Vice President. Haresh B. Kapadia & Ashwin J. Malkan have been elected as Hon. Secretaries and Dewang A. Shah as Treasurer.
Unanimously elected Working Committee Members include Dinesh M. Mehta, Anop R. Gathani, Dharmesh Bavishi, Pankaj K. Sanghvi, Janak B. Shah, Kaluram D. Mehra, Atul D. Kothari, Jayantilal K. Jain, Vishal B. Mehra, Deepak A. Shah, Ashok V. Sutariya, Shrenik N. Shah, Jayesh P. Shah, Rajesh H. Doshi, Umang P. Gala and Mitul A. Shah.
71 years old Shree Market Silk Merchants’ Association provides various services to its members.
(1) Arbitration Committee for disputes between traders & manufacturers,
(2) Association has appointed Rakesh G. Jain, Advocate-High Court to give legal advice to the textile traders,
(3) Providing information regarding terms & conditions to be printed on contract forms, delivery challans & invoices.
(4) To solve the problem of traders with any transport company regarding non-delivery of goods, loss of goods in transit or any other claims whatsoever,
(5) To provide full information with respect to prevailing laws, new laws, any changes by Govt. etc.
(6) To brief members on matters related to Shop & Establishment Act, Professional Tax Act, Gumasta & Mathadi Laws as well as GST.
(7) To hold seminars for awareness of its members from time to time.
(8) To encourage and educate the children of Gumastas, Brokers & Mathadi Kamgars by giving scholarships. Reliance Foundation has donated Rs. 42.50 lakhs in last 5 years to the association for this purpose.
- Fabrics & Processing2022.01.15THE WORLD’S LARGEST KHADI NATIONAL FLAG WILL BE PRESENTED IN JAISALMER WHICH IS 225 FEET LONG, 150 FEET WIDE AND 1400KG
- Articles2021.12.28INDIA’S EXPORTS OF TECHNICAL TEXTILES WITNESSED A HIKE
- Articles2021.12.28TECHTEXTIL INDIA 2021: FOREIGN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN TAMIL NADU
- News & Insights2021.12.22PICANOL LAUNCHES NEW “CONNECT” GENERATION AIRJET & RAPIER WEAVING MACHINES