BIG JUMP OF OVER 24.15% IN NET PROFIT IN Q1FY22 (SEPTEMBER, 2021) V/S Q2FY22 (JUNE, 2021)
– Net Sales up 13.22% at Rs 15.72 crore in September 2021 as compared to Rs. 13.89 crore in June, 2021.
– Net Profit up 24.15% at Rs 1.05 crore in September 2021 as compared to Rs. 84.63 Lakhs in June, 2021
– EPS increased to Rs. 1.05 in September 2021 as compared to 0.84 in June, 2021
India’s leading textile & E commerce player, Nandani Creation Limited, popularly known and identified in the apparel market by its popular brand “Jaipurkurti.com”, has announced its Q2FY22 Results. The company takes pride in announcing that with the support of its loyal customers and their believe in the quality, a big jump in the net profit of over 24.15% has been reported in September 2021 quarter as compared to June, 2021 quarter.
The Net Sales in the September 2021 (half yearly) of the company, known for its vast variety of styles in ethnic wear with a contemporary twist, stands at Rs 29.60 Crores, up 33.75% from Rs 22.14 crore in September 2020.
Moreover, Nandani Creation Limited confirmed that Earnings Per Share (EPS) has increased to Rs 1.05 in September 2021 from Rs. 0.61 in September 2020.
Commenting on the strong jump in Q2FY22 numbers for Nandani Creation Limited, its Chairman & MD Anuj Mundhra said, “The satisfactory performance in the net profit in September 2021 quarter results is a proof of how people trust “Jaipurkurti.com” as a brand. Now, it’s our responsibility to maintain this trust of our loyal customers by delivering better quality in our products and by constructing the most desirable outfit as per their choice, preferences & fashion trends.
Mr. Mundhra further added that been an ace player in the fashion industry for more than 20 years we leave no stone unturned to give best of “Jaipurkurti.com” products to our customers, and we are fully geared up for this with the latest technological advancements and adequate manpower.
Once again we would like to pay heartfelt thanks to all our shareholders and stakeholders by showing deep faith in Jaipurkurti.com as a brand.
Recently, Nandani Creation has announced that the company has changed its symbol from NANDANI to JAIPURKURT. The big decision by the NSE-listed fashion giant was taken in view to reveal the company’s real identity. Earlier, Nandani Creation had revealed its plans about investment, offline expansion, hiring, and movement to NSE’s main board.
- Articles2021.12.07Top 8 Fashion Trends For Women In 2021
- In-Depth Analysis2021.12.07Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 7th December, 2021
- Events Updates2021.12.07Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Spring Edition returns in March 2022
- Home Textiles2021.12.07From sustainability to minimalism: Major Home Textile Trends To Look For In 2022