Hon’ble Minister of Textiles Smt. Smriti Zubin Irani had taken the stake holders meeting for Knitting & Knitwear Sector development on 12 June 2019 at Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi.
The following announcements were made during the meeting:
- Rs. 50 cr. sanctioned for Knitwear sector
- Under SAMARTH Scheme training of 1 lac workers have been approved for the knitwear industry over and above Rs. 50 cr. budget
- All the pending cases of TUFS will be cleared expeditiously from the Office of Textile Commissioner
- Knitwear centers will be opened at Tirupur, Kolkata, Ludhiana and Surat
- Articles2021.10.05The Benefits of Social Media Marketing For Small Businesses
- In-Depth Analysis2021.10.05Industrial Visit Report on Tisser India Pvt. Ltd.
- Articles2021.10.05stretchable fabrics tailored with carbon nanotube electrodes monitor the heart
- In-Depth Analysis2021.10.05Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 5th October, 2021