TRSA will broadcast on September 29 a webinar on the soon-to-be-published, first-ever Global Textile Services Market Analysis, including an executive panel discussion with market-leading, globally operating linen, uniform, and facility services providers. You’ll get some insight into the scope of this Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) research, which examines worldwide opportunities to be seized and risks to be managed by the industry.
Claire Casey, EIU global managing director, will keynote the presentation. Factoring the economic turmoil from COVID-19 into its study, EIU has examined shifts in market sectors key to the industry worldwide, including:
- Energy (oil and gas);
- Hotels; and
The full analysis covers all world regions and includes detailed forecasts for 13 countries, combining industry expert insights with evidence-driven research, examining how linen and uniform service has grown globally. The full report is available at a discounted pre-order price for a limited time only through the TRSA store (use code “globalwtsc” at checkout to activate the discount).
Following the keynote, the executive panel will discuss their previous international expansion. You’ll benefit from their perspectives and explanation of actions their organizations are taking as global indicators change and client profiles shift, as well as their expectations to revitalize operations in traditional and new markets.
- Jim Kearns, executive vice president, Alsco Linen & Uniform Rental Services, which operates in North and Latin America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific;
- Juha Laurio, CEO, Lindström Oy, Europe, Asia-Pacific;
- Harley Oaten, executive general manager, Spotless, Asia-Pacific
- Henning Siemens, regional managing director, workwear, CWS International GmbH, Europe; and
- Pan Wei, executive chairman, and secretary-general, China Laundry Association (CLA).
TRSA members receive this webinar FREE. The broadcast runs from 9 to 11 a.m. Eastern U.S. time (1500-1700 Central European time). The Middle East and Asia/Australia viewers will receive registration information for broadcasts of the recording of the webinar at times convenient for them Sept. 30.
Covering countries in all world regions and combining industry expert insights with evidence-driven research, the analysis by EIU, a sister operation to The Economist magazine, has examined how linen and uniform service has grown globally. The report will tune you into the world of possibilities for your organization to create a stronger, differentiated value proposition wherever you operate.
- Covid 192020.09.22Are Exotic Skins Out of Fashion?
- News & Insights2020.09.22London fashion week: Covid forces conversations about industry’s future
- News & Insights2020.09.19Sustainable Apparel Organizations Unite to Accelerate Industry Efficiencies
- News & Insights2020.09.19Go ethnic: Only then India’s great textile legacy can hope to survive