- From the very perspective of Mr. Vinod Chotani, the fabric market is growing very slow, just 20 – 25 % and not much news is coming in increase of the market.
- In his own words the market has not picked up even after the lockdown has been lifted up and lot of support is needed for it to get back in its initial form.
- And also the Union budget of 2021 has not relieved the conditions of the fabric market or the Textile Budget has not shown any hope.
- Lockdown in UK and Europe has drastically changed the market of import and export.
- The domestic market need upliftment and European countries are also facing the same.