The Lenzing Group has participated in the Techtextil 2019 in Mumbai from 20th to 22nd November 2019. At the show, Lenzing group showcased their fiber innovations in industrial product applications for the sectors of Auto motives, Agri business and Packaging as a specialty industrial brand for the Indian market. The event is India’s leading international trade event for technical textiles and is attended by exhibitors and traders from the complete value chain.
LENZING™ Industrial is a fiber brand by Lenzing group that caters to the specific needs of its customers in advance application domain. The LENZING™ brand portfolio offerings in India include:
- LENZINGTM for Automotive interiors created using LENZING™ Lyocell and Modal botanic fibers used as an alternative material for car seats, vehicle carpets and other interior applications. The feature of effective moisture management helps in supporting thermal regulation as the fibers are breathable, smooth, giving comfort and ease to both the driver and passenger with a minimal static charge.
- LENZING™ for Packaging created using cellulosic fibers are suitable for a range of packaging applications like tea bags, reusable bags, botanic nets, etc. These fibers are naturally durable, sing biodegradable fibers of botanic origin with high certification under food safety packaging norms and requirements.
- LENZING™ for Agriculture provides fully biodegradable and compostable farming ropes and twines and other highly functional plastic-free solutions for sustainable agriculture and horticulture.
Speaking about their participation at the event, Pranesh Sridharan – Head of Business Innovation & Industrial Applications, AMEA, said, “India as a market has seen a great potential. We have received great results in our other segments such as apparel. We plan to venture out into niche segments, providing various applications for a varied range of technical textiles. The brand offerings we are showcasing at Techtextil Mumbai 2019, will help in revolutionizing the industry, bringing the concept of sustainable innovations for technical textiles in mainstream media. We hope that our participation here would help in bringing about fruitful collaborations and partnerships, allowing us to promote the concept of a circular economy.”
LENZING™ is the specialty industrial brand under the Lenzing Group. The brand is leading industry standards in sustainability to provide smart solutions from the botanic origin that offer advanced performance and are made in environmentally sound production processes. Fibers under the LENZING™ brand are biodegradable and derived from semi-natural forests and sustainably managed plantations, as proved by FSC® or PEFC™ certification.
The LENZING™ brand’s solutions cover a range of industrial applications under branded offers LENZING™ for Protective Wear, LENZING™ for Workwear, LENZING™ for Packaging, LENZING™ for Agriculture, LENZING™ for Engineered Products, LENZING™ for Biorefinery and Co-Products. The solutions feature fiber types LENZING™ Lyocell, LENZING™ Modal, and LENZING™ Viscose. LENZING™ solutions are developed using innovative technologies such as FR technology, REFIBRA™ technology, Eco Soft technology, and Eco Color technology.
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2023.05.29US fashion brand Guess re-acquires Russian business
- COTTON PRICE2023.05.29U.S. FUTURES DAILY COTTON MARKET – 26TH MAY 2023
- Fabrics & Processing2023.05.29Recycling old fabric to make interesting useable items
- Finance & Economy2023.05.29Financials lift Indian shares amid improved global cues