- Interactive event from April 19 to 23 for customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- 27 webinars on products and services for numerous customer industries
- Virtual campus with LANXESS product worlds
Cologne, March 15, 2021 – LANXESS is hosting the Virtual Days EMEA: From April 19 to 23, 2021, existing and potential customers of the specialty chemicals company can learn about new product developments, technologies and general industry trends at the online event.
LANXESS experts from nine business units will lead a total of 27 online sessions on the topics of “Construction and Coatings,” “New Mobility,” “Plastics and Sustainable Flame Retardants and Sustainability,” and “Consumer Protection Products and Specialty Treatments.” Overarching industry topics such as the “Circular Economy” and the new EU chemicals strategy for sustainability will also be discussed. In addition, all participants can interactively experience the company’s product worlds on a virtual campus. In a 3D world, all participating business units present themselves to visitors and provide detailed information about products and solutions. Retrievable videos and brochures round off the extensive offering.
“Following the successful premiere of LANXESS Virtual Days in Asia in 2020, we are delighted that we can now also offer this innovative format to our customers in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region,” says Ralf Krueger, Regional Head EMEA at LANXESS.
Who would like to participate can register for the LANXESS Virtual Days EMEA free of charge online at http://virtualdays.lanxess.com/.
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 6.1 billion in 2020. The company currently has about 14,300 employees in 33 countries. The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics. LANXESS is listed in the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World and Europe) and FTSE4Good.
- In-Depth Analysis2021.12.16Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 16th December, 2021
- Industry And Cluster2021.12.16CITI Elects New Office-Bearers for the year 2021-22
- News & Insights2021.12.16Global Smart Textiles Market Estimated to be Valued at US$ 6.6 Billion by 2026 | MarketsandMarkets™ Study
- Articles2021.12.16Can Waste Wool Replace Bubble Wrap?