- Commits to construction of a state-of-the-art ICCU facility at Nagda Civil Hospital
- Pledges over Rs.1.60 crores under its CSR initiatives for the year 2019-2020 in Nagda
- Projects include setting up of Drinking water storage and buses for transportation of school children and specially-abled children
- Lights up villages of Durgapura and Mehatwas through installation of solar street lights along with greening of the Chambal riverbed
- Inaugurates the Culture & Recreation centre
LANXESS India Private Limited, the leading specialty chemicals company has committed itself to setting up a 5 bed state-of-the-art Intensive Coronary Care Unit (ICCU) at the Nagda Civil Hospital as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) outreach in Nagda. Neelanjan Banerjee, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, LANXESS India signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Shri Dilip Singh Gurjar, Member of Legislative Assembly from Khachrod – Nagda constituency and Chairman of Rogi Kalyan Samiti at an event organized at the Nagda Civil Hospital in the presence of media and esteemed dignitaries from the state and local administration in Nagda.
LANXESS India has pledged Rs.1.60 crores for its CSR projects in Nagda for the year 2019-2020. Apart from setting up the ICCU at the Nagda Civil Hospital, the funds will be utilized for other projects like installing solar street lights in Durgapura and Mehatwas, setting up drinking water storages in Takrawda and Bhikampur, providing buses for transportation of government school children and specially-abled children and greening of the Chambal riverbed, a step towards increasing ground water levels.
These projects are in line with LANXESS’ vision for sustainable development and a better quality of life for the people of the Nagda region.
Over the years LANXESS has contributed towards the social development of Nagda on a continual basis.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Neelanjan Banerjee, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, LANXESS India said, “LANXESS has always kept the interests of the people of Nagda in mind before undertaking CSR projects in the region. With our recent announcement of our commitment to Climate Neutrality by 2040, we have increased our focus on topics of environment conservation. In the coming years, you will see more such projects from LANXESS taking shape. We take immense pride in working for the betterment of the people and will continue to do so in future.”
Commenting on the projects, Mr. Sanjay Singh, Site Head – Nagda, LANXESS India said, “These projects are in alignment with our vision of sustainable development and will help bring in a qualitative change in the lives of the residents. These projects will help us build a stronger and socio – corporate bond as we seek your support in effecting constructive change in the region. I also thank the Municipal Corporation of Nagda and the Nagda Civil Hospital for seeing merit in our efforts and partnering us.”
- Corporate / SME2022.09.22BIODEGRADABLE POLYESTER YARN IS OUR SPECIALITY: RAJENDRA GUPTA
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.07.29GARTEX TEXPROCESS INDIA NEW DELHI EDITION TO BE BIGGER THAN EVER WITH MORE THAN 175 EXHIBITORS CONFIRMED
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.07.02TEXWORLD EVOLUTION PARIS
- COTTON PRICE2022.06.26COTTON EXPECTED TO MODERATE IN THE NEW SEASON