Wins the following ICC awards for the year 2020:
- Excellence in Management of Health & Safety
- Best Responsible Care committed company
- Best Nicer Globe User company
Specialty chemicals company LANXESS India has been conferred with three prestigious awards from the Indian Chemical Council (ICC), recognizing the organization’s commitment and outstanding performance specifically in the areas of Health & Safety. LANXESS India won awards for Excellence in Management of Health & Safety, Best Responsible Care committed company & ICC CERTIFICATE OF MERIT for Best Compliant Company for the Codes under RESPONSIBLE CARE, and Best Nicer Globe User Company.
The awards were presented to LANXESS India on Friday, 24th September at a virtual awards ceremony in the presence of Chief Guest Shri Mansukh Mandaviya, Hon’ble Minister for Health & Family Welfare and Hon’ble Minister for Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India, and Guest of Honor, Shri Samir Kumar Biswas IAS, Additional Secretary, Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Government of India along with other dignitaries.
Commenting on the success, Neelanjan Banerjee, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, LANXESS India said, “These awards are a recognition of our commitment towards Health & Safety of our assets and our employees and the community at large. We are thankful for this recognition and we will continue on the journey of continuous improvement.”
- In-Depth Analysis2021.12.16Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 16th December, 2021
- Industry And Cluster2021.12.16CITI Elects New Office-Bearers for the year 2021-22
- News & Insights2021.12.16Global Smart Textiles Market Estimated to be Valued at US$ 6.6 Billion by 2026 | MarketsandMarkets™ Study
- Articles2021.12.16Can Waste Wool Replace Bubble Wrap?