Following the earnings result, below are key highlights from LEVI STRAUSS &CO.’s Q1 2021 earnings report.
The infographic offers a comprehensive view into the numbers, direct-to-consumer growth, diversification of channel categories and lastly key developments through sustainability.
Also as a key takeaway from the earnings call, Chip Bergh, President & Chief Executive Officer of Levi Strauss & Co., conveyed few optimistic developments regarding India –
- On the international front, our developing markets of China, India and Russia all had great first quarters, and represent significant growth opportunities.
- India’s performance was slightly ahead of the region and importantly this market grew compared to Q1 of 2019, driven by the acceleration of the digital ecosystem and the ongoing transformation of our store fleet and franchise network.
- In-Depth Analysis2021.12.16Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 16th December, 2021
- Industry And Cluster2021.12.16CITI Elects New Office-Bearers for the year 2021-22
- News & Insights2021.12.16Global Smart Textiles Market Estimated to be Valued at US$ 6.6 Billion by 2026 | MarketsandMarkets™ Study
- Articles2021.12.16Can Waste Wool Replace Bubble Wrap?