~ Kaya Clinic to ensure compliance with all safety & hygiene rules~
~60+ safety measures adopted to protect the interest of employees and clients~
Mumbai/Delhi, 8th July 2020:
With 140 expert dermatologist spread across the country, Kaya Clinic is set to open its doors in 13 clinics across Mumbai & 15 clinics across Delhi. After months of the nationwide lockdown and partial lifting of restrictions across the country, Kaya Clinic has resumed operations in Mumbai and Delhi in accordance with the guidelines shared by the respective State Governments.
In order to maintain a safe physical environment in the clinic, Kaya has implemented the standards of shielding and hygiene, along with immediate focus on personnel and clientele protection; complying with the highest standards of preventive measures. These protocols have been developed using WHO guidelines and dermatologist expertise to ensure 100% sterile safe environment. The efforts include:
- COVID-19 taskforce set up to look at every aspect of Clinic Safety & Hygiene protocols
- All safety measures set by top Dermatologists across the country
- UVC sanitization of service rooms/grooming rooms after every service
- Pre-screening and temperature checks of consumers, staff and vendors & a health declaration form
- Extensive safety protocols followed by staff and dermatologists – use of masks, gloves, sanitizers, PPE kits that are SITRA-certified
- Contactless experience not limited to hands-free sanitizer at the front desk, assisted purchase of products, digital mode of payments etc.
- Monodose kits for all services
- Extensive safety manual for employees, vendors and consumers.
Speaking on resuming operations, Rajiv Nair, Group CEO – Kaya Clinic said, “In pursuance of the directives and guidelines issued by the central government and respective state governments, the operations of our clinics in Mumbai and Delhi have been resumed. Every clinic will undergo enhanced deep sanitization regularly to ensure the safety of our customers, staff and experts.
Being India’s most trusted brand of dermatologist-backed clinics providing expert skin and hair care solutions, all our protocols are complying to WHO guidelines ensuring a completely sanitized environment. We have trained all our customer-facing staff and provided them SITRA-approved PPE kits for use in our clinics. We have designed a new campaign ‘Kaya Safe’ to encompass our obsession with safety which is very much called for in this situation. We want our customers to feel safe and visit our clinics to avail the services they have been missing out on for the last few months. Each of these services will be performed under the supervision of doctors under the ambit of Kaya safety. A robust training programme for each clinic staff member has been undertaken with our experienced dermatologists leading the process with expertise.”
About Kaya Limited:
Kaya Ltd. provides customized and personalized skin and hair care solutions through Kaya Clinics across 26 cities in India. Kaya delivers flawless skin and healthy hair through expert skin and hair care solutions that includes services in the areas of Acne/Acne-scar Reduction, Brightening, Pigmentation, Anti-Aging, Laser Hair Reduction, etc. along with regular beauty enhancement services. Kaya has developed a range of more than 70 skincare & hair care products with the help of their expert dermatologists ranging from daily essentials to specialized ones that work across skin and hair care problems.
Kaya Clinic, India’s foremost chain of specialized skin & hair clinics, offers personalized solutions by expert dermatologists delivered through a synergistic combination of products and services backed by state-of-the-art safe skincare technologies.
- Fabrics & Processing2022.01.15THE WORLD’S LARGEST KHADI NATIONAL FLAG WILL BE PRESENTED IN JAISALMER WHICH IS 225 FEET LONG, 150 FEET WIDE AND 1400KG
- Articles2021.12.28INDIA’S EXPORTS OF TECHNICAL TEXTILES WITNESSED A HIKE
- Articles2021.12.28TECHTEXTIL INDIA 2021: FOREIGN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN TAMIL NADU
- News & Insights2021.12.22PICANOL LAUNCHES NEW “CONNECT” GENERATION AIRJET & RAPIER WEAVING MACHINES