2019 saw the two editions of Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics reaching new heights with growing visitor numbers – 15% increase for both fairs – and strong feedback on product variety, show quality and innovation. Following the successful 25th anniversary celebrations of the Autumn Edition last September, the next Spring Edition will be held from 11 – 13 March 2020 at the National Exhibition and Convention Centre (NECC) in Shanghai, where worldwide textile suppliers and buyers can once again anticipate new potential and opportunities at the industry’s most prominent sourcing platform.
Unburdened by economic uncertainties and trade concerns, Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Spring Edition supported the global textile industry by welcoming a record-breaking 94,661 visitors from over 110 countries and regions in 2019. The fair presented itself as an exceptional spring / summer apparel sourcing platform for buyers from China and worldwide with 3,273 exhibitors from 23 countries and regions. While the Chinese exhibitors showed off the country’s strong capability in apparel exports as an international manufacturing hub, a 12% increase in overseas exhibitors also illustrated the attractiveness of China’s large domestic purchasing power.
The steady growth of visitor numbers, especially international visitors, provided a greater chance for suppliers to meet more potential buyers, such as garment manufacturers, designers and retailers from Korea, Japan, India, the US, Russia, Italy and Spain. On top of understanding more about the Chinese market, around 90% of overseas exhibitors were also satisfied with promoting their new, high quality products and increasing their brand exposure at Intertextile.
Product zones and fringe programme events maximise brand exposure and sourcing efficiency
Occupying seven halls at the NECC, Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Spring Edition 2020 will showcase the industry’s latest domestic and international trends at specialised product zones and pavilions. This is complemented by the Intertextile Directions Trend Forum and the Fabrics China Trend Forums, focusing on international and domestic forecasts respectively, and a series of seminars and panel discussions presented by industry experts from China and overseas. These fringe programme events will help exhibitors promote their brand and direct potential clients to their booths as well, while the highly appreciated business matching programme will facilitate the sourcing progress with more convenience and better suit buyers’ needs.
• Country & region pavilions / zones: France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy (Milano Unica), Japan, Korea, Pakistan, Taiwan and more
• Group pavilions: Korea Textile Centre and Birla
• Accessories Vision: a comprehensive range of garment and fashion accessories
• All About Sustainability: products, services and solutions that meet global demand for sustainability
• Beyond Denim: denim solutions with cutting-edge technologies for wide range of products from fabrics to accessories
• Digital Printing Zone: fabric printing technology that covers machinery,inks and transfer paper to chemical auxiliaries and apparel fabrics
• Functional Lab: innovative fabrics for athleisure, sportswear, protective apparel and more
• Premium Wool Zone: high-end wool and luxury wool cashmere fabrics from France, Italy, the UK and more for menswear, womenswear and suiting
• SalonEurope: the best of European brands that will satisfy the Asian market
• Verve for Design: inspirational and original textile pattern designs by designers and studios from Australia, Denmark, France, Italy,Japan, Korea, Turkey, the UK, the USA and more
Comprehensive platform connecting exhibitors and buyers
Participants of Intertextile Apparel may benefit from the four concurrent fairs: the Spring Edition of Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles, Yarn Expo Spring, CHIC and PH Value. These fairs combined create a textile platform of unrivalled scale and variety to offer new opportunities and business connections to exhibitors and buyers at one convenient location.
An exhibitor at Beyond Denim last spring, Mr Muhammad Tariq Alavi, Senior Manager for Marketing and Business Development of Soorty Enterprises from Pakistan, said: “We also have buyers from our company sourcing at Yarn Expo, so the whole platform with the concurrent fairs is very effective. The Chinese denim market is getting stronger, and it’s huge, so there’s a lot of potential. Intertextile is one of the best shows in the industry for learning about the market.”
- Corporate / SME2022.09.22BIODEGRADABLE POLYESTER YARN IS OUR SPECIALITY: RAJENDRA GUPTA
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.07.29GARTEX TEXPROCESS INDIA NEW DELHI EDITION TO BE BIGGER THAN EVER WITH MORE THAN 175 EXHIBITORS CONFIRMED
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.07.02TEXWORLD EVOLUTION PARIS
- COTTON PRICE2022.06.26COTTON EXPECTED TO MODERATE IN THE NEW SEASON