September’s Cinte Techtextil China will feature a strong line-up of international companies as they look to benefit from the Chinese industrial sector’s continuing recovery. One of the first fairs in the technical textiles and nonwovens industry to be held since events were put on hold earlier in the year, strong participation from the domestic market is expected, while international buyers can source at the fair through a new online service. The fair will take place from 2 – 4 September in halls E1, E2 & E3 of the Shanghai New International Expo Centre.
International exhibitors at this year’s fair can be found in hall E1, including the European and Italy Zones, the German Pavilion and a number of individual exhibitors, while domestic exhibitors will feature in halls E2 & E3. Some of the leading Chinese companies exhibiting at the fair include CHTC Jiahua Nonwoven, Foshan Nanhai Beautiful Nonwoven, Sateri and more.
As China’s demand for European technical textiles and machinery continues to grow, some of the industry’s leading players will feature at Cinte Techtextil in the European Zone, with 12 companies taking part. Highlights include:
• Abifor: thermoplastic hotmelt powders for textile, automotive and technical applications.
• Andritz: spunlace, needlepunch, airthrough bonding, spunjet, wetlaid, drylaid, converting and calendaring lines.
• Arkema: high performing polymers for an array of different markets.
• Autefa Solutions: carded crosslapped needlepunch lines, aerodynamic web forming technology, and spunlace and thermobonding lines for producing nonwovens.
• Barnet Trading: staple, short-cut and specialty fibres, as well as filament.
• Dilo Systems: production lines for staple fibre nonwovens.
• Fixatti: thermoplastic polymer adhesives.
• Picanol: weaving machines for agro, coatings, awnings, conveyor belts, car seats, air bags, carpet backing, para-aramide, tirecord, glass fibre, leno, heavy filament, fabrics and more.
• Sanitized: antimicrobials for polymers and textiles.
• SI-KA-TEC: silicone & polyurethane coated technical textiles for railways (gangway bellows), industry-use (expansion joints, insulation), automotive (silicone hoses, heating mats), airspace, offshore, protective clothing (gloves, escape hoods) and military-use.
• SKS High Performance Yarn: yarns & cords for automotive and industrial use.
• Stahl Coating and Fine Chemicals: PVC finishing, textile coating / finishing and adhesives.
• Swisstulle: warp knitted fabric for automobile sunshades.
• Truetzschler Nonwovens: carding / spunlacing, wetlaying / spunlacing and thermofusion lines.
• Uster Technologies: textile testing and quality control equipment.
The Italy Zone will feature leading suppliers of machinery, coating solutions, fibres and yarns, and more. Highlights include:
• A.Celli Nonwovens: winding, rewinding and packaging lines, and palletising and reel handling for nonwovens including multifunction solutions in high speed lamination, spooling and printing systems.
• FMMG Technical Textiles: acrylic yarn, flame retardant polyester yarn, aramid yarn, homoacrylic fibre and yarn, flame retardant viscose yarn, viscose yarn and polyester yarn.
• Itematech: negative and positive rapier, airjet and projectile weaving machines for weaving technical fabrics.
In addition to these two zones, the German Pavilion will also feature 12 exhibitors in hall E1. For more details on German Pavilion exhibitors, please visit: https://cinte-techtextil-
Meet onsite or meet online: new business matching service offered
Cinte Techtextil China will also provide the chance for buyers who cannot attend in-person to connect with exhibitors online. Buyers who pre-register for the fair will be automatically enrolled into a new online business matching service for free. Here, they have access to the exhibitor search platform where they can match with their chosen exhibitors, then send enquiries and even conduct video chats with these suppliers.
For those buyers attending the fair in person, they can access the same search platform, and schedule meetings with their chosen exhibitors during the fair. Visitor registration can be accessed here: http://vis.eastfair.com/
Cinte Techtextil China’s product categories cover 12 application areas, which comprehensively span the full range of potential uses of modern textile technologies. These categories also span the entire industry, from upstream equipment and raw materials providers to finished fabrics, chemicals and other solutions. This full coverage of product groups and application areas ensures the fair is an effective business platform for the entire industry.
Cinte Techtextil China is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Nonwovens & Industrial Textiles Association (CNITA). To find out more about the fair, please visit: www.techtextilchina.com. For more information about Messe Frankfurt’s worldwide textile fairs, please visit: www.texpertise-network.com.