IDEA® Achievement Awards will honor brilliant innovations in the nonwovens and engineered materials industry across six categories on March 29, 2022. INDA in partnership with Nonwovens Industry magazine will jointly present the awards with emcee hosts Dave Rousse, President of INDA and Rod Zilenziger, President/Owner of Rodman Media Corporation.
- IDEA® Sustainability Advancement Award
- IDEA® Equipment Achievement Award – Best New Equipment Introduction
- IDEA® Roll Goods Achievement Award – Best new roll goods introduction
- IDEA® Raw Material Achievement Award – Best new fiber/raw material introduction
- IDEA® Short-Live Product Achievement Award – Best new disposable product using engineered fabrics
- IDEA® Long-Life Product Achievement Award – Best new durable product using engineered fabrics
IDEAwill also offer a series of short course training opportunities called “Nonwoven Essentials,” led by industry experts. Courses include: The basics of nonwovens, industrial wipes, consumer wipes, absorbent hygiene cores, and patent searching.
Each course provides a detailed overview designed to give newcomers basic skills or to enhance their knowledge about patents for new business strategies, for details visit: https://www.ideashow.