- The campaign is aimed at improving the health & provide nutritious food to the children & the underprivileged
- The project would cover five districts & 3089+ Anganwadis in Rajasthan
26th June 2020: Hindustan Zinc Limited (HZL), in association with Government’s Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), has launched “Koi Bacha Rahe Na Bhookha” campaign – aimed at improving the health and well-being of the children in the age group of 0-6 years across 3089+ Anganwadis in Rajasthan. Through this campaign, HZL aims to break the chain of malnutrition and provide good health for children, lactating women and families, who have been severely impacted by the aftermath of Covid-19 pandemic.
In the wake of this unprecedented pandemic, vulnerable communities continue to struggle for food and ration. This has impacted lactating mothers, new born and young children the most. HZL’s KBNRB program till date has touched lives of more than 17,000 Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM) and Moderate Acute Malnutrition (MAM) children. About 263 Khushi workers participated in the effort voluntarily, by assisting in supplying dry ration and Take-Home Ration (THR) for 2,372 SAM & MAM children, with support from Anganwadi and ASHA team of volunteers. Another set of 9,500 vulnerable families have also been ensured with supply of dry ration. Furthermore, the Company’s partners mobilized community and as a result more than 2,500 families received dry ration support from ~300 local donors.
The project is being implemented in partnership with reputed NGOs like Gramin Avam Samajik Vikas Sanstha (Ajmer), CARE India (Bhilwara & Chittorgarh), Jatan Sansthan (Rajsamand) and Seva Mandir (Udaipur) and would cover five districts of Rajasthan. The campaign has been launched under Khushi Anganwadi programme which is a unique tri-partite Public-People initiative.
- Articles2023.03.29LGT Venture Philanthropy Partners with Quest Alliance to Make Youth in India 21st Century Ready
- Articles2023.03.29KlarifyLife, an HDFC Life Initiative, Launches ‘Term Guide’
- Finance & Economy2023.03.18Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Smart Account
- Events Updates2023.02.27ABWA Students Showcase Their Artistic Talent And Dedication To Community Service Through Successful Fundraising Events