To establish Haryana as a preferred destination for textile manufacturing not only in India but also globally and to promote sustainable growth of the entire value chain. Mission
• To promote export of all type of textiles with special thrust on products such as garments, made ups, technical textiles etc. by creating a favorable ecosystem for the same.
• Foster a culture of excellence in research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
• To create world class training infrastructure in textile space to nurture and develop the local talent to globally competitive standard.
• To attract investment in the textile sector to the tune of INR 5000 crore.
• To generate 50000 new jobs in the textile sector.
• To boost textile export by CAGR of 20% during the policy period.
• To achieve balanced regional growth especially promoting growth in the regions that are lagging in development
- Fabrics & Processing2022.01.15THE WORLD’S LARGEST KHADI NATIONAL FLAG WILL BE PRESENTED IN JAISALMER WHICH IS 225 FEET LONG, 150 FEET WIDE AND 1400KG
- Articles2021.12.28INDIA’S EXPORTS OF TECHNICAL TEXTILES WITNESSED A HIKE
- Articles2021.12.28TECHTEXTIL INDIA 2021: FOREIGN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN TAMIL NADU
- News & Insights2021.12.22PICANOL LAUNCHES NEW “CONNECT” GENERATION AIRJET & RAPIER WEAVING MACHINES