GRADO, the new age brand, from the House of OCM unveiled its latest range of fabrics for this festival season. Along with the whopping 5000 SKUs for the Festive & Winter collection; beautiful blends in fine 140s wool blends, engineered fabrics and ombres have been launched in the newly launched collection.
From the plethora of various fabrics in the men’s wear segment offered by the brand, each fabric showcases a sophisticated combination of comfort and style. Because of the sheer variety in the range, there is something for all age groups & across various price points.
There are myriad colors available from the classic shades like blacks, blues, greys and browns to the more experimental & vibrant colors like reds, yellows, purples and a range of sober and evergreen pastel shades. The brand has ensured to cater interest of all age-groups with its uniquely curated festive offering.
This Festive & Winter range from GRADO from the House of OCM promises to enhance men’s style and make the celebratory season a memorable experience.
Highlight of the products:
- 140’s wool blends – Defining luxury and exclusively chosen for Amitabh Bachchan (our brand ambassador), the range is made for the discerning. In tones of rich blacks, powder blues, deep emeralds and wines this range is befitting for celebrity. The designs range from flannel to plaids to windowpane checks, to pin stripes to solids.
- OMBRE Fabrics – Ombre refers to the different shades and tints of colors used in the making of fabrics. This effect reflected on the particular range is through a jacquard weave. As such, you get a beautiful composition of day to night & vice versa. Some of the colours available in this range are greys, blues and maroons amongst others.
- ENGINEERED Fabrics – The fabric itself helps build a fashion statement. With tailoring prowess, 2 types of designs can be shown on a singular garment. For example, the contrast strip is given as a twist to make is more stylish. The arrangement of keeping the contrast strip, warp wise, along with selvedge is carefully calculated, as per the technical tailoring terms. The contrast strip then can be used as an elbow patch, shoulder patch, on front panel, on collars, on lapels, on pockets and so on for a nice contrast colour play.
Apart from the above, GRADO by OCM is heralded for their world-class tweeds which make excellent bundis & bandhgalas.
A noteworthy collection is the ‘Millionaire Collection’ and as the name suggests, it is truly to feel like a star. There’s a very refined and classical approach to putting this range together in terms of choosing classic colours like blacks/ navys/ greys/ maroons/ wines. In each shade, there is a nuanced play of tones and designs which offers a wide range from a singular color palette.
Expressing his enthusiasm about the latest collection of fabrics, Mr. Vikram Mahaldar, Managing Director, OCM, says “GRADO from the House of OCM is an innovator in the fabric industry. The company has dedicated many years in bringing the different styles and creating trends for all consumer segments. This festive& winter season, with this unique collection we promise to spoil our customers with an enhanced bouquet of products. The designs and color palettes has been carefully chosen keeping in mind the latest global trends and the tastes of the Indian customer. GRADO from the House of OCM has set a world-class quality standards for its products and we are very excited to present our newest collection.”
GRADO is a new-age brand from the House of OCM with one of the greatest celebrity of Indian cinema, Mr. Amitabh Bachchan as the Brand Ambassador. GRADO caters to maximum product segments and across a range of price; so there is comfort and style for everyone. The product positioning and price points plays an important role in increasing potential for trade thereby, increasing not only the retail size, but stirring the consumer thought set too. From an end-consumer viewpoint, the composite Power Brand ‘GRADO’ offers a rich origin of fabrics and apparels to choose from, namely, Wool, Wool blends, PV, PV blends, Cotton and Cotton blends, ombre and engineered fabrics and much more.
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.07.29GARTEX TEXPROCESS INDIA NEW DELHI EDITION TO BE BIGGER THAN EVER WITH MORE THAN 175 EXHIBITORS CONFIRMED
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.07.02TEXWORLD EVOLUTION PARIS
- COTTON PRICE2022.06.26COTTON EXPECTED TO MODERATE IN THE NEW SEASON
- News & Insights2022.06.15ITM 2022 EAGERLY AWAITED BY THE TEXTILE SECTOR HAS OPENED ITS DOORS WITH A RECORD NUMBER OF EXHIBITORS & VISITORS