A total of 115 exhibitors will participate in the debut Yarn Expo Shenzhen this Wednesday, from 15 – 17 July, in hall 10 of the brand new Shenzhen World Exhibition and Convention Center. While this new edition of Yarn Expo provides the yarn and fibre industry with the ideal gateway to capture the potential of the strong apparel market in South China and Southeast Asia, it will also be an important boost to help the industry recover and reconnect from the COVID-19 pandemic disruption.
As the pandemic has further elevated the demand for sustainability and antibacterial products in the global fashion industry, amongst the diverse range of yarn and fibre products on offer at the fair, visitors will find various options of sustainable and newly developed antibacterial products as well as wool products. Just some of the exhibitors offering such products include:
- Consinee Group (booth D26): as one of China’s leading natural cashmere yarn suppliers to high-end fashion brands, Consinee will introduce a series of sustainable and traceable cashmere products, such as their classic yarns of pure cashmere 12gg, antibacterial cashmere yarn, as well as a recycled yarn series.
- Nantong Doublegreat Textile Co Ltd (booth A50): will showcase the company’s newly developed polylactic acid blended yarn. Blended with combed cotton and polylactic acid, the product is naturally degradable and antibacterial, and will make knitted fabric smoother, lighter, softer, resistant to fluff and with good hygroscopicity.
- Shangdong Longrun Textile Ltd (booth B51): is a leading spinning mill committed to R&D. Since the start of the pandemic, the company has focused on antibacterial product development, and has successfully developed a diacetate yarn that is antibacterial and environmentally friendly.
Extra health care and hygiene precautions will be in place
As the trade fair co-organisers, Messe Frankfurt’s top priority remains providing a hygienic and safe environment, hence added measures will be in practice at the fair. These include: onsite temperature checks, frequent sterilisation of public areas, and distancing measures for conference and seminar audience, amongst others.
Yarn Expo Shenzhen is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; China Cotton Textile Association; China Chemical Fibers Association; and China Knitting Industrial Association. Yarn Expo Shenzhen 2020 will be held concurrently with Intertextile Shenzhen Apparel Fabrics, as well as CHIC and PH Value. For more details on the upcoming fair, please visit: www.yarnexpo-shenzhen.com
To find out more about all Messe Frankfurt textile fairs worldwide, please visit: http://texpertise-network.messefrankfurt.com.
- Fibres and Yarns2023.02.06Researchers from Japan’s university develop microelectronic fibre
- Garment2023.02.06Readymade Garments Market Expected to Reach $1,268.3 Billion by 2027
- Finance & Economy2023.02.06eMudhra launches emSign; becomes the first and only Indian provider to issue SSL/TLS certificates globally
- Market Reports2023.02.06THE YARN BAZAAR TIMES