Mumbai: City-based company The Yarn Bazaar, a 1-stop yarn solution, has bagged 1 Cr funding in the first season of Shark Tank India.
The investor included:
1) Peyush Bansal (Lenskart)
2) Ashneer Grover (BharatPe)
3) Anupam Mittal (People Group)
4) Aman Gupta (Boat)
On receiving funding from Shark Tank India the Founder & CEO of The Yarn Bazaar Mr. Pratik Gadia said, “This is a great testament to the efforts of our team and I would like to thank everyone and the entire textile industry for being such great support to us. This is not our success but the success of the Indian Textile industry”
About The Yarn Bazaar:
The Yarn Bazaar (www.theyarnbazaar.com) is a 1-stop yarn solution with a vision to organize the unorganized textile industry. Started operations in 2019, the company has done a business worth 230+ Cr on 100% advance payment.
In addition to yarn buying & selling, The Yarn Bazaar has also been proudly associated with many national and international events as a Media and Marketing partner. And has been at the forefront of adding value to the industry by conducting interviews & podcasts with several industry leaders.
- Business & Policy2023.06.08First Citizens Bank Announces Promotions In CIT Commercial Services Top Leadership Roles
- News & Insights2023.06.08ANDRITZ Strengthens Nonwovens Business By Acquiring Dan-Web
- Event Update2023.06.08Results Of The 20th ITMF Global Textile Industry Survey
- cotton industry2023.06.08Bt Cotton’s India Entry Delayed As Committee Seeks Fresh Inputs