The Spring Editions of Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics, Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles, and Yarn Expo will now take place from 14 – 16 April 2022 instead of their original March date. They will continue to be held at the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai) alongside CHIC and PH Value.
“With the evolving situation of the pandemic globally, we have decided to hold our three spring fairs in mid-April,” Ms. Wendy Wen, Senior General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd explained. “At this stage, we are still processing how the Omicron variant affects the hosting of large-scale events, so this new data provides us and our stakeholders with extra time to plan accordingly so we can ensure the fairs take place in a safe environment.”
“We are hoping to continue the momentum that was generated at last year’s Autumn Editions where our many returning international exhibitors were well received, as well as to capture the opportunities in the domestic market with strong growth in production, revenue, and profit recorded in the first three quarters of 2021.”
Exhibitors or visitors with any queries about these fairs should email textile@hongkong.
messefrankfurt.com, or visit the fairs’ respective websites:
- Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics: https://intertextileapparel.
- Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles: https://intertextilehome.hk.
- Yarn Expo: www.yarnexpochina.com
Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics is co-organized by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Textile Information Centre. The co-organizers of Yarn Expo are Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd and the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT. Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles is co-organized by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Home Textile Association (CHTA).
Messe Frankfurt’s China textile fairs form a part of the company’s Expertise Network, which consists of some 50 fairs around the world. More information can be found here: http://www.texpertise-network.
- Business & Policy2023.05.29Center Will Incentivize MSME Industrial Parks On Private Land
- Textile Industry2023.05.29Textile Industry Might Get 2nd Tranche of PLI Worth Rs.4,307 Crore
- Import/Export2023.05.29German Recessions Might Affect Indian Exports
- Import/Export2023.05.29Container Prices Crash By 40%; Relief For India