- eMudhra integrates new eSign services with their existing DSC infrastructure to issue over 40,000 Digital Signature Certificates through the paperless route
- eMudhra is the first Certifying Authority in India to issue 40,000 DSCs with zero paper-trail
eMudhra, a licensed Certifying Authority under the Ministry of Information Technology, India, announced that they have successfully issued over 40,000 Digital Signature Certificates to users through the paperless route. The company has accomplished this by integrating the new eSign services, which was launched in May 2019, with their existing DSC infrastructure. This is enabling the company to create a seamless DSC issuance process, wherein the signing, review and approval is no longer paper-driven, and thereby bringing the overall turnaround time to as less as 5 minutes.
“Since the whole process now relies on eSign compliant e-Signatures, which itself is issued subject to an identity validation using video verification and other stringent mechanisms as prescribed by the relevant regulator(s), identity validation has become a seamless exercise for our approving authority. This is helping us reduce overall TAT by up to 85%,” explains Vijay Kumar, Head – Technology, eMudhra. Talking about the capabilities of eMudhra, he further adds, “We are equipped with a state-of-the-art central processing center, which enables us to process all requests as and when they arrive, and ensure a quick turnaround. This involves automated and semi-automated checks towards augmenting security and compliance.”
Presenting his views on this occasion, Mr. V Srinivasan, Chairman, eMudhra says, “We fully support the government’s ambition of ‘Digital India,’ and take pride in eliminating the last mile paper in all the underlying processes. Towards this end, we have integrated the new eSign capabilities with our existing offerings.” “We see a great potential in this integration. Not only does this integration eliminate paper-trail and storage complexities, but also provide a hassle free user experience to the customer,” he concludes.
eMudhra is a licensed Certifying Authority under the Ministry of Information Technology, India, and has issued digital signatures to over 40 million customers in India. The company also holds the Chairmanship of Asia PKI Consortium, Chairmanship of the India PKI Consortium, and is a member of the Cloud Signature Consortium. At eMudhra, innovation is one of our core principles and our product development efforts are aimed towards building cutting edge IP that can accelerate the world’s transition to a secure integrated digital society.
- Fibres and Yarns2022.04.11NO NEED FOR NEW NATIONAL TEXTILE POLICY, by Union Minister of State for Textiles … !!!
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.04.11THE FUTURE OF TEXTILE IS COLLABORATIVE
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.04.11NEW FIBERS CAN MAKE BREATH REGULATING GARMENTS
- News & Insights2022.04.11HAELIXA MARKERS INCORPORATED IN TURNING MACHINES