EFI Fiery FS500 Pro delivers advanced automation, color, and job processing technology to meet challenges in evolving print markets
Fiery JobExpert software included with EFI Fiery digital front end solutions saves job setup time by automatically choosing the right color and imaging settings.
- Faster job processing. Print providers will benefit from faster job processing time and up to 40% faster application launch time to produce more jobs per shift. For example, with the new Fiery FS500 Pro hardware and software platform, a graphics-intensive, 100-page photobook processes 36% faster compared with previous Fiery platforms.
- Faster turnaround time for short runs. Advanced Fiery features speed up administration and production of print jobs in fast moving print shops. A new print time estimation feature helps print operations better plan and schedule production resources for a more profitable operation.
- More sellable print, less waste. Fiery FS500 Pro has more tools available for detecting potential errors in files, reducing both production time and waste. External FS500 Pro servers now come standard with Fiery Preflight, which provides basic preflight checks for problems such as missing spot colors or low-resolution images. For more advanced preflight checks, Fiery Preflight Pro verifies file compliance with industry standards and specifications, such as PDF/X, PDF/VT, PDF 2.0, or GWG (Ghent Workgroup). The visual Preflight Pro Report makes it easy to find file errors, speeding time to print. Customers can produce higher-quality jobs and personalized prints with a native Adobe PDF Print Engine 5.5 workflow, the default interpreter on external Fiery servers and an option on embedded servers.
- More-accurate brand colors. A new Fiery TrueBrand solution for corporate users makes it easy to ensure accurate printing of brand colors from Microsoft Word or PowerPoint. In production environments, the new version of Fiery Spot Pro makes it faster for print providers to get a media ready to print by optimizing all spot colors at once for the most accurate reproduction of brand colors.
- Advanced security. Fiery FS500 Pro provides new features for high security environments, ensuring compliance with customer security requirements and industry standards. In addition to the latest security updates, Fiery FS500 Pro servers include a security audit log that can integrate into customer Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions, which help to detect and proactively address security-related issues.
- In-Depth Analysis2021.12.16Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 16th December, 2021
- Industry And Cluster2021.12.16CITI Elects New Office-Bearers for the year 2021-22
- News & Insights2021.12.16Global Smart Textiles Market Estimated to be Valued at US$ 6.6 Billion by 2026 | MarketsandMarkets™ Study
- Articles2021.12.16Can Waste Wool Replace Bubble Wrap?