Brussels, Belgium – INDEX™20, the largest global meeting place for players in the nonwovens industry, will again feature the INDEX™ 20 Awards for “Excellence in the nonwovens and related industries” at the EDANA stand at 10 am Tuesday 31st March, the opening day of the exhibition.
Throughout the four day exhibition the nominated submissions will be displayed at The Nonwovens Innovation Lab, a new INDEX™ feature showcasing how invention and sustainability drive the industry forward.
Open to products commercially available by the 31st January 2020, and selected by a jury of experienced peers, EDANA’s INDEX™20 Awards are the highest accolade for the best examples of excellence in the industry, highlighting creativity and innovations from businesses of all sizes, and from all parts of the nonwovens supply chain.
Nominees for each of these, in alphabetic order, are as follows:
- Nonwoven Roll Goods
- Fa-Ma Jersey – Microfly ™ – nanocham AG+
- Jacob Holm – Sontara® Dual
- Sandler – New ADL
- Finished products made from, or incorporating nonwovens
- Callaly – Tampliner®
- Dupont De Nemours – Dupont™ Tychem® 2000 SFR
- Hassan Group- Heatable Geosynthetic Material
· Raw materials or components (e.g. fibre, binder, polymer, tape), of special relevance to the nonwovens industry and related converted products
- Beaulieu Fibres International – UltraBond
- Omya International – Omyafiber® 800 (Calcium Carbonate)
- Pelsan – Biodegradable breathable film for hygiene & medical market
- Innovation in machinery of special relevance to the nonwovens industry
- CAMPEN Machinery – New patented airlaid beater forming technology
- Dienes Werke für Maschinenteile – Depth Control Senso Plus (Led)
- GDM – Expandable Welding Wheel
· Achievement for the most original marketing campaign for a product made from, or incorporating nonwovens:
- Berry Global – J-Cloth® Plus Biodegradable Communication Campaign
- Sustainable Product
o Ahlstrom-Munksjö – Fiber+, Green Capsule oxygen barrier lid, Compostable k-cup filter
- Beaulieu Flooring Solutions – Rewind – Forward thinking carpet
- RKW – RKW HyJet® Crop Cover
- Sustainable process or management practice
- Fatersmart – Closing the loop on used absorbent hygiene products
- Diaper Recycling – Pureflow8
- TiHive™ – TULIPZ
For more information about the exhibition, or to register as a visitor, please visit the dedicated INDEX™20 website: https://www.indexnonwovens.org.
INDEX™ Awards Ceremony
The winners will be presented with their specially commissioned bronze sculpture and a diploma at the Awards Ceremony, which will be attended by the media and is open to all exhibitors and visitors to the show.
An award and a work of art
Designed by world-famous Belgian sculptor, Olivier Strebelle, the stunning work of art is both beautiful and representative of the diversity of EDANA’s members and their products. Olivier Strebelle (1927-2018), a renowned artist by the age of 20, today has sculptures displayed in major cities across Europe, the United States and Asia.
- Industry And Cluster2023.01.28Enhancing Sustainability and circularity in Textiles being implemented by the Textiles Committee with UNEP
- Market Reports2023.01.28THE YARN BAZAAR TIMES
- Business & Policy2023.01.28Business Confidence in India on the Rise, Despite Sequential Decline in First Three Quarters of Fiscal Year 2022-23: NCAER
- Finance & Economy2023.01.28Nepal: Economy Flashes Signals of Hope