- Strong operating result despite continued rise in energy, raw material and logistics costs
- Key strategic projects on track – commissioning of the lyocell plant in Thailand from the end of the year
- Renowned marine research institute of the University of California, San Diego, confirms that LENZING™ fibers are biodegradable – an effective alternative to reduce plastic pollution
- Lenzing rated “sustainability champion” by MSCI ESG
- Cord Prinzhorn assumes role of interim CEO – 2021 guidance confirmed
Lenzing – The Lenzing Group reported a significant year-on-year improvement in revenue and earnings in the first nine months of 2021 thanks to the largely positive market environment. Growing optimism in the textile and apparel industry and the recovery in retail led to a substantial increase in demand and prices on the global fiber market, particularly at the start of the current financial year.
- In-Depth Analysis2021.12.16Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 16th December, 2021
- Industry And Cluster2021.12.16CITI Elects New Office-Bearers for the year 2021-22
- News & Insights2021.12.16Global Smart Textiles Market Estimated to be Valued at US$ 6.6 Billion by 2026 | MarketsandMarkets™ Study
- Articles2021.12.16Can Waste Wool Replace Bubble Wrap?