Esteemed Apparel brand, Donear NXG, a leading lifestyle Menswear brand from the House of Donear Industries Ltd., has taken the Menswear Category by storm. A popular brand in the market with top celebrity Sushant Singh Rajput as the brand ambassador, it combines style and comfort in a seamless and debonair manner, which is present in the Mid-Price category. With a wide range of Shirting, Trousers, T-shirts, Denim and more, Donear NXG apparels provide the perfect blend of charisma and style for men to up their fashion quotient.
A popular choice for both formal and casualwear, Donear NXG relies on Industry patterns and consumer insights as well, to closely understand the fashion needs of Indian men, whilst innovating their products accordingly to meet the aspirations of urban professionals, young entrepreneurs, college graduates amongst others.
The production occurs at an in-house state of the art manufacturing facility to make the best quality products, which makes their offerings a cut above the rest. The fabric is crafted to be in sync with the NXG Man’s vision of crafting his own destiny while being eloquently dressed. In an era where your attire speaks volumes, DONEAR NXG is a toast to the self-made gentleman, created for the fashionably young, sharp and successful professionals and their progression in life.
Donear NXG has a dedicated team of highly skilled designers and merchandisers to offer a wide variety of apparel collection which make it a one stop solution for the following men’s lifestyle products –
Shirts: Formal & Casual – They have a variety of 100 % wrinkle free shirts for boardroom attire at pocket friendly prices. The formal collection is specially created to dress a Man for perfection at his workspace whilst the Casual Collection portrays the wearer’s personality in a strong and composed manner.
- Trousers: Formal & Casual – The formal and casual trousers have a comfortable fit, making a Man look well-groomed at all times. From TR fabric trousers to cotton lycra stretch trousers, the range comprises of it all.
- Denim & T-shirts – For a different look, the Denim collection brings out one’s ‘rugged and tough’ image whilst the T-shirts are designed to be adequate for cooler atmospheres as well!
- Suits & Blazers – Prepare to be the centre of attraction as you suit up in style and easement with stunning Suits and Blazers
- Winter wear – The Winter-wear collection is the perfect amalgamation of utility and style – Keep yourself warm and cozy without compromising on your vogue quotient!
Elaborating about the brand, Mr. Rahul Agarwal, Director, Donear NXG said,
“Donear NXG offers a premium and internationally styled collection with its exciting range of shirt, trousers & denims designed with the finest quality of fabrics, contemporary cuts with superb fits. It also consists of soft and bold colours that bring freshness & high standard fashion. It is engineered to make the wardrobe more appealing and exciting for the younger audience”
Their wide range of offerings are available in leading Multi-Brand Outlets (MBOs) and Large Format Stores (LFS). Currently, the brand has aggressive expansion plans in the coming years to expand with more MBOs and Shop-in Shops (SIS) to consolidate the market presence and capture a noticeable share of the branded apparel market.
ABOUT DONEAR NXG –
Donear NXG, a leading lifestyle menswear brand from the House of Donear Industries Ltd., offers a premium and internationally styled collection with its exciting range of shirt, trousers & denims designed with the finest quality of fabrics. The NXG products are made from 100% high-end cotton. Donear NXG, as a brand, is a toast to the young consumer’s progression in life – stating the next generation apparels. It represents the young and enthusiastic India and makes the consumer feel several steps ahead by its next generation apparels. NXG has been developed keeping in mind the quality, style, design & versatility of apparels.
- Market ReportsNovember 30, 2023Squalene Market worth $202 million by 2028 – At a CAGR of 6.3%
- Finance & EconomyNovember 30, 2023CareEdge Economic Pathway – November 2023
- News & InsightsNovember 30, 2023Confederation of Indian Textile Industry (CITI) to Co-host the 81st Plenary meeting of the of the International Cotton Advisory Committee (ICAC) in Mumbai
- Business & PolicyNovember 29, 2023A Guide To Manpower Management By Gopinath Rout