The pandemic has greatly impacted consumers’ lifestyles over the past year, leading to a growing movement of eco-consciousness. Gathering yarn and fibre solution providers that offer green, recycled, regenerated and traceable products, Yarn Expo Autumn returns to hall 8.2 at the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai) from 25 – 27 August, with both a physical and a virtual business platform available for buyers worldwide.
- Cotton Council International (USA): the non-profit association will promote US cotton fibre and cotton products with the new US Cotton Trust Protocol, which sets the standard for more sustainably grown cotton that is traceable and transparent.
- Rieter Management AG (Switzerland): the world’s leading supplier of systems for short-staple fibre spinning will present machinery and spinning technologies for converting natural and man-made fibres and their blends into yarns with the lowest possible consumption of energy, water and chemicals.
- Qingdao ClusterLoft Co Ltd (China): a technology-based enterprise that specialises in high-performance down-like thermal insulation filling materials. The EcoCluster series is developed from recycled fibres made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, making it a high-quality replacement for goose down with lightweight and easy wash features.
- Jilin Chemical Fiber Group Co Ltd (China): the group will showcase four series of products derived from bamboo – Tanboocel® fibre, rayon, acrylic filament and recycled acrylic – which all incorporate antibacterial and deodorant properties and can be completely degraded by nature.
- Tangshan Sanyou Group Xingda Chemical Fibre Co Ltd (China): to achieve the goals of ‘carbon peak’ and ‘carbon neutral’, this exhibitor will introduce the environmentally friendly viscose TangCell® EcoTang™, made from certifiable forest trees with reduced water consumption and carbon emissions, as well as TangCell® ReVisco™ which recycles textile cotton waste as raw materials.
- Guangdong Qiu Sheng Resources Co Ltd (China): a national base for R&D and technological applications for textile waste recycling, this company produces recycled differentiated polyester staple fibres and dope coloured ‘green fibres’ that are used in industrial fields.
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2021.11.27LINEAPELLE CHOOSES THE VILLE LUMIÈRE
- In-Depth Analysis2021.11.27COTTON YARN/FABRIC MARKET REPORT – 27TH, NOVEMBER, 2021
- Articles2021.11.278 Organization Tips You Wish You Knew
- Finance & Economy2021.11.27No recovery of tax until speaking order is passed: Punjab & Haryana HC