One on one interactive interview leading to qualify for admission by appointment
- Introduction to Textile fibres, Classification
- Natural fibres – Eg Cotton, Silk, Wool etc.
- Manmade Fibres – Rayon, Nylon, Polyester etc.
- Yarns –Simple, Novelty, Textured etc.
- Fabric Manufacturing – Weaving – Plain, Twill, Satin, Dobby, Jaquard etc.
- Knitting – Warp, Weft, Jersey etc., Felting, Lace Making
- Finishing & Wet Processing – Dyeing & Printing
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance & Testing
- Power Point Visuals to support the theory
- Sharing Videos of the contents
- Participative & Interactive SESSIONS
Duration : 8 sessions of 2 hrs
Registration Fees : Rs. 10,000/- (Including Introduction to Textiles Book)
FACULTY : Dr Manjula Jagatramka Ph D (Textiles)
A Doctorate in Textiles and Clothing from SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai. She has taught at various Home Science Colleges. Currently she is Dean (Textiles) and setting up the Institute of Heritage Textiles at JJTU, Rajasthan. (ww.jjtu.ac.in)
- In-Depth Analysis2021.12.16Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 16th December, 2021
- Industry And Cluster2021.12.16CITI Elects New Office-Bearers for the year 2021-22
- News & Insights2021.12.16Global Smart Textiles Market Estimated to be Valued at US$ 6.6 Billion by 2026 | MarketsandMarkets™ Study
- Articles2021.12.16Can Waste Wool Replace Bubble Wrap?