Part of the Innovation Area of Milano Unica, curated by SMI – Sistema Moda Italia, Sitip presents its collections in the Technical Textiles section in the name of Multifunctionality and Transversality: versatile fabrics, which embrace sportswear but also “fashion”, always guaranteeing high quality, excellent performance and refined design.
Sitip well represents the concept of fabrics suitable for multiple uses with its COSMOPOLITAN Fashion-tech collection, thought for urbanwear and athleisure, with a modern design perfect for the most fashionable products, but with the excellent typical technical performances of the company’s production.
For this edition, great visibility is given to the range of sustainable fabrics, made with NATIVE Sustainable Textiles technology, obtained from GRS certified recycled yarns produced with chemicals with low environmental impact and with a lower consumption of natural resources. SITIP PRESENTS THE MOST INNOVATIVE FABRICS AND SOME “INSPIRATIONAL” ITEMS FOR COMPANIES
Among the absolute novelties, Sitip exhibits some fabrics ideal for leggings and tights:
• COSMOPOLITAN BROOKLYN (150 gr), COSMOPOLITAN LONDON (150 gr) and COBRA 40 POWER, this one also available in EMBOSSED version (215 gr), with ECLIPSE Sun Protection technology that protects from UV rays (UPF 50+), with no-see-through effect, stretch and comfortable on the skin thanks to MICROSENSE Soft Performance technology;
• in sustainable version, created with NATIVE Sustainable Textiles range: NATIVE-COSMOPOLITAN SYDNEY (130 gr), NATIVE-COSMOPOLITAN OSLO (225 gr), NATIVE-COSMOPOLITAN PARIS (170 gr), all equipped with ECLIPSE Sun Protection technology that protects from UV rays (UPF 50+), with no-see-through effect, stretch and comfortable on the skin thanks to MICROSENSE Soft Performance technology.
For sporty and urbanwear knitwear, Sitip exhibits:
• EMBOSSED NATIVE-INSTINCT GZ (180 gr) absolute novelty, thermoregulating GRS certified fabric made of pre-consumer recycled yarns from the NATIVE Sustainable Textiles line, 4-way stretch, breathable, pilling resistant, easy care and comfortable, with ECLIPSE Sun Protection and MICROSENSE Soft Performance technologies;
• finally COSMOPOLITAN CITYLIFE (175 gr) for the jacket and COSMOPOLITAN MILANO (120 gr) for the shirt.
Sitip at Milano Unica exhibits on the stand an innovation for the contemporary man: the man’s polo-shirt made with the TEE-TIME fabric, originally created for golf shirts and now relaunched for urbanwear, to perfectly interpret the concept of transversality and multifunctionality that inspires the Innovation section.
And for the contemporary woman, from sportswear to urbanwear and as casual and trendy clothing, Sitip offers leggings made with COSMOPOLITAN LONDON – stretch, no-see-through effect, breathable, with UV protection (UPF 50+) with ECLIPSE Sun Protection, perfect fit and absolutely comfortable on the skin – combined with top and sweatshirt in NATIVE-INSTINCT GZ (from the NATIVE Sustainable Textiles range, therefore GRS certified and made with pre-consumer recycled yarns), stretch, breathable, thermoregulating, no-see-through effect and with UV protection (UPF 50+). Protection from sun’s rays is guaranteed on both fabrics by the ECLIPSE Sun Protection technology, while the soft and comfortable touch on the skin is ensured by the MICROSENSE Soft Performance technology.
SITIP EXHIBITS AT THE TEXCLUBTEC FORUM: FOCUS ON THE MULTIFUNCTIONALITY AND
TRANSVERSALITY OF ITS ARTICLES, WITH SOME OF THEM ALSO CANDIDATED TO THE
TRENDS AND SUSTAINABILITY MILANO UNICA FORUM
At Milano Unica we will therefore see Sitip’s most innovative products exhibited in the Forum area – the SMI institutional space – TexClubTec Section – whose theme is Multifunctionality and Transversality, conceived as a transfer from one application sector to another. We’ll also see displayed the iconic Pink Jersey 2022 and the Cyclamen Jersey 2022 dedicated to Made in Italy (in collaboration with ICE – Agency for that promotes abroad Italian companies and their internationalization), both made with the Sitip technical fabrics of the NATIVE Sustainable Textiles line, as well as the classic men’s suit, made with the COSMOPOLITAN CITYLIFE fabric combined with a new shirt with a perfect fit, made with the COSMOPOLITAN MILANO fabric, stretch and quick-drying, with an excellent fit and freedom of movement coupled with a high level of comfort perceived on the skin.
Sitip will also take part to the special Trends and Sustainability Exhibition Forum, organized by the fair itself, where Sustainable Creativity will be at the center, highlighting the commitment of all those exhibitors whose production follows criteria and processes that respect the environment and which at the same time offer a creative proposal in line with the trend themes.
The fabrics selected by the Forum in the Flexibility area are 3, as the NATIVE-INSTINCT GZ pattern Abeille or the NATIVE-COSMOPOLITAN PARIS GZ and 1 for the Opulence area, the COSMOPOLITAN
- Textile TechnologyJune 10, 2023LMW introduces Longest Smart Ring Frame LR 90 Series with a host of features that deliver superlative benefits
- Textile IndustryJune 10, 2023New Industrial Units Will Create Jobs In Warangal
- Textile ArticlesJune 10, 2023India, UK Finish 10th Round Of FTA Talks
- Business & PolicyJune 10, 2023Australian Businesses See India As A Replacement for China; said O’Farrell