Behr Paint Company (stylized as BEHR) is a supplier of architectural paint and exterior wood care products. BEHR supplies it’s products to the United States and do-it-yourself Canadian markets. The company manufactures interior and exterior house paints, decorative finishes, primers, stains and surface preparation products sold exclusively at The Home Depot.
The company has revealed its Behr ColorTrends Palette 2021, which is a mix of 21 shades that are divided into six main color themes that evoke a variety of design styles and trends for today’s homes.
“This has been a year of unpredictability and 2020 has significantly changed our relationship with our home,” said Erika Woelfel, vice president of color at Behr. “When our color team began exploring a palette for the coming year, we knew it needed to be grounded in what we’ve been craving: comfort and personalization. A new, ‘elevated’ articulation of ‘comfort’ goes beyond traditional beige, gray and green hues and embraces color in a way that can redefine and enhance any type of space inside or outside the home.”
The company said that each color was chosen for how it complements other colors, thus allowing them to be mixed and matched in different room settings. The six themes are as follows:
- Casual Comfort – These include light neutrals that offer an updated take on the casual farmhouse aesthetic.
- Optimistic View – An eclectic mix of bright, luxe shades that evoke a Mediterranean or ‘70s glam vibe.
- Subtle Focus – This includes soft pastels that are inspired by modern versions of art deco design and styling
- Calm Zone – These include blue and green tones that continue to trend along society’s “desire for self-care and well-being.
- Quiet Haven – These feature darker and evocative colors that complement traditional and maximalist décor.
- Outdoor Escape – This includes any shade from the ColorTrends 2021 Palette that can be used “to add curbside appeal and expand your home’s livable space.”
The company has presented all the themes in the best possible way. To know more about the colour themes visit: