Coloreel will introduce the innovative Coloreel unit at the show Printing United in Dallas, 23-25 October 2019. They will exhibit at Hirsch Solutions stand 2200 and present the USA market the next big thing of the embroidery industry.
Together with Hirsch Solutions, the largest apparel decorating equipment distributor in the world, Coloreel will exhibit at the show Printing United. A show that showcases the latest solutions for apparel, graphics/wide-format and functional printing applications, while also extending into the commercial, packaging, and in-plant printing segments.
– We are excited to explore the Coloreel opportunities within the USA Market, states Kris Janowski, Hirsch Solutions President
The USA market covers the whole spectra of the embroidery industry with companies in both fashion and sport. The entire USA market is about 85-90% of the whole European market and it contains a lot of single head embroidery machines. The USA market has come far in the personalization trend, which is growing globally.
The first product based on the Coloreel technology is a groundbreaking thread coloring unit that works with any existing industrial embroidery machine. By instantly coloring a white base thread during the embroidery production, Coloreel enables complete freedom to create unique embroideries without any limitations in the use of colors.
– This is an important step into an important market where the Coloreel unit can be used to the fullest extent. The American market is made for Coloreel since they have the largest personalization market in the world, says Magnus Hellström, VP Sales & Marketing at Coloreel.
The USA introduction of the Coloreel unit will take place at booth 2200; the customers will be able to meet with Coloreel and see the revolutionary Coloreel unit in action.
– Come and see your future Coloreel unit, Magnus Hellström concludes, VP Sales & Marketing at Coloreel.
- Corporate / SME2022.09.22BIODEGRADABLE POLYESTER YARN IS OUR SPECIALITY: RAJENDRA GUPTA
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.07.29GARTEX TEXPROCESS INDIA NEW DELHI EDITION TO BE BIGGER THAN EVER WITH MORE THAN 175 EXHIBITORS CONFIRMED
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.07.02TEXWORLD EVOLUTION PARIS
- COTTON PRICE2022.06.26COTTON EXPECTED TO MODERATE IN THE NEW SEASON