Cobble, a Vandewiele company, remains the frontrunner in carpet tufting technology and at ITMA 2019 in Barcelona from June 20-26 will be introducing its most versatile tufting machine to date – the Colortec L+.
The Colortec L+ combines three advanced Cobble technologies in a single machine – ICN (individually controlled needle), IPD (individual pile delivery) and LCL (level cut/loop).
This combination provides full design freedom for the production of multi-colour jacquard-type cut and loop wall-to-wall carpets, area rugs, bathmats etc.
Rapid colour changes and small lot production are enhanced with the Colortec L+ working with Vandewiele’s latest Fast Creel, on which the feed and tension of each pile yarn is controlled by individual torque motors.
All Vandewiele technologies are now being equipped for machine-to-machine interaction and learning, as part of the company’s comprehensive TEXconnect programme.
Further Vandewiele innovations to be unveiled by the company at ITMA 2019 will include:
- The new VSi32 Velvet Smart Innovator jacquard, in combination with the latest Smart Creel, for the production of Italian velvet – combining the potential of flat woven jacquard fabrics with pile yarns leading to the potential for the creation of whole new range of fabrics for the home and for fashion.
- The new RCE2+ Rug and Carpet Expert weaving machine.
- The INCA (interlacing by non-continuous air) system for BCF extrusion systems – a new method for intermingling BCF yarns which greatly improves tangle knot uniformity for significant cost savings.
- The latest Superba MCD/3 space-dyeing machine, which is capable of handling a layer of 72 ends with an unequalled range of spot length, especially for ultra-short spots of below 25mm, enabling true ‘one-pile/one-colour’ in carpet production.
- A range of jacquards from Vandewiele Bonas, demonstrated across ITMA 2019 above flat weaving machines from the industry leaders, as well as Vandewiele’s own RCE2+.
- The completely revised Titan 5540 carpet finishing machine from Vandewiele Titan, which is now able to accommodate carpets with straight, round and complexly-shaped corners simultaneously.
Vandewiele NV, Michel Vandewielestraat 7, BE-8510 Kortrijk (Marke), Belgium. Tel : +32 56 243 211. Fax: +32 56 243 540. www.vandewiele.com
- The Vandewiele Arraycam 5420 optical inspection system which is suitable for monitoring standard fabrics on all common tricot warp knitting machines.
- The latest IRO-ROJ weft insertion technologies.
Vandewiele and Cobble are in Hall 4, at stand A206, at ITMA 2019.
- News & InsightsSeptember 25, 2023ITALIAN TEXTILE MACHINERY COMPANIES AT UPCOMING TITAS TAIPEI 2023
- COTTON PRICESeptember 25, 2023U.S. FUTURES DAILY COTTON MARKET – 20TH SEPTEMBER 2023
- News & InsightsSeptember 25, 2023Textiles Need Demand Uptick
- Apparel, Fashion & RetailSeptember 25, 2023Mensa Brands’ Dennis Lingo Expands into New Horizons with ‘DL Woman’ Women’s Fashion & LTA Categories